Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PS4] Mansion Baron: Can't fulfill landscaping 5000 step

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Most Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, City Living, Parenthood, Cats and dogs, Toddler stuff, & 1 to 2 others i cant recall
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure but i have included what i did below
What happens when the bug occurs? I buy outdoor stuff or plants to put outside and the mansion baron landscaping aspiration will not show as complete.
What do you expect to see? the aspiration to total up the value of my landscaping and show complete when i spend 5000.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I started out with a household of 4 all living in city living. when i got fed up with the neighbors and caused another glitch i didn't feel like dealing with i moved out. (i deleted the floor of the apartment and it wouldnt come back). after some time i started to complete the mansion baron aspiration . so far im stuck at landscaping. i buy pools, lama shrubs, trees, etc. no matter what i buy it doesnt count it up. it still totals the house worth but not the landscaping.

If im doing something wrong then please tell me how to complete this aspiration.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (4,360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] Mansion Baron: Can't fulfill landscaping 5000 step

Hero

Corrected requirements for completing the Great Landscaper task that is part of the Mansion Baron Aspiration.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,388 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mansion Baron: Landscaping 0/5000

★★ Guide

Here's a thread about this problem; have you tried the workaround suggested?  Standard smile

"Just select a new aspiration, then chose the mansion baron one again."

Hope that works for you!

Message 2 of 6 (4,350 Views)

Hero

Tested this as I wasn't sure and it seems only certain categories from the outdoor category actually count. There's no landscaping so I'm not sure if there's a bug here.

sculptures and lights counted for sure for me, I think also outdoor cooking.

It eludes me what this has to do with landscaping.

OUtdoor.JPG

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (4,326 Views)

Hero
@LORD4571 Does this help you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (4,287 Views)

Hero
@LORD4571 Moving this to game discussion as I think it's just a misunderstanding what counts as landscaping (although it's not really logical.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (4,243 Views)

Hero

Corrected requirements for completing the Great Landscaper task that is part of the Mansion Baron Aspiration.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (3,389 Views)