[FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: External HardDrive For TS4 on Chromebook

Hero
@goldieeeeee773 No, unfortunately that won't work either. Chromebooks just don't work with Sims.

I merged your thread with the chromebook master thread. See first post for more info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 141 of 195 (801 Views)

Re: External HardDrive For TS4 on Chromebook

★★ Novice

Well that sucks. Thank you anyway! 

Message 142 of 195 (786 Views)

Re: [READ FIRST] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

★★★ Newbie

I have a Chromebook that I use for school and I wanna play the sims on it. I have my sims game on a hard drive, is there a way that since it's on a hard drive it could work?

Message 143 of 195 (735 Views)

Re: [READ FIRST] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

Champion (Retired)

@RedNeckDevil444 

Please read the first posting in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 144 of 195 (1,066 Views)

why cant i play on my chromebook?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello.

i have tried to get the game but it always never works. is it because of the type of computer i am  using?i also had looked at some of the questions about why the Sims 4 game is not  allowed on  chrome books . is there anyway i can still get the game even if i am on a chrome book  computer?

Also is there anyway you can add Sims 4 to chrome book?

(merge post) - Atic

Message 145 of 195 (917 Views)

Re: why cant i play on my chromebook?

Hero
@k7e3 I merged your post with the FAQ:

See first post for more info but the short answer is: no, it won't run on a chromebook.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 146 of 195 (899 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict so i can get my refund for the game, but not the DLC that came with it because you guys can't make an origin operating system that's compatable with chromebooks? That's my understanding of everything.
Message 147 of 195 (822 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

Hero
@EllieB1717 Support does sometimes give refund for packs if there's a good reason.

I would just try and contact them and see what they say.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 148 of 195 (805 Views)

how to download sims 4

★★★ Newbie

how can i get the sims 4 to work on a chromebook 

Message 149 of 195 (670 Views)

Re: how to download sims 4

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sofiee06 Sims 4 does not work on Chromebook, unfortunately. There is an excellent FAQ about this at this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-and-Chromebooks/m-p/7418041#M10...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 150 of 195 (666 Views)