when will sims 4 be available on chromebook?

by kassidy1013

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

★★★ Newbie

i'm very confused, my friends all have The Sims 4 on their HP Chrome's, yet I cant get it on my HP Chrome's!

Message 171 of 196 (2,753 Views)

@JosieEHernandez  Your friends may have Sims 4 on HP computers (or some other kind of computer), or maybe they even wiped their Chromebooks and installed Windows 10.  But neither Origin nor Sims 4 will run at all in Chrome OS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 172 of 196 (2,746 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie

please do not downlad off orign because it will scam you if you have a chromebook of any type

Message 173 of 196 (2,704 Views)

Re: Sims4: Can't get library to connect

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I dont think its fair that you cant play sims on hp chrome i wasted 5 dollars on origin on something i cant even play so I think you should change your game so everyone can play im a kid and basically this made me cry I put this in bold for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Admin - cleaned up formatting. Please don't abuse large text sizes]

Message 174 of 196 (2,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 175 of 196 (2,088 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie

Nerd

Message 176 of 196 (1,754 Views)

when will sims 4 be available on chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

Since chromebook os is becoming popular and most if not all companies are making more computers with it, we should be able to download sims into it. I purchased and have been playing sims 4 since it came out and I recently had to buy a new computer and cant play it on my computer because its not compatible with my system.

Message 177 of 196 (1,581 Views)

Re: when will sims 4 be available on chromebook?

Champion (Retired)

@kassidy1013 

Chromebooks are not powerful enough to run Games like The Sims 4. From Google play store you can get some minor games that it can run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 178 of 196 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If i download windows 10 on my acer chromebook will it work?

Message 179 of 196 (1,519 Views)

@Madisonfelton10  Nope.  Sims 4 only runs in Windows and macOS.  The same is true for Origin, so you couldn't even download Sims 4.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 180 of 196 (1,498 Views)