Re: Getting sims 4 on chromebook

by crinrict

Original Post

eventually will sims 4 be available to chromebooks?

★★★ Newbie

will sims 4 be available on chromebooks eventually?

Message 161 of 195 (1,074 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

@loveofcatsjessie  EA has shown no interest in porting Sims 4 to Chrome OS, so it seems unlikely that it will ever happen.  Chromebooks are not built for gaming anyway, with weak hardware, small hard drives, and often a lack of proper cooling.  So even if it were possible to install Sims 4 on a Chromebook, the game would likely run either very poorly or not at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 162 of 195 (1,038 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie
@Alyshia2014 i bought it on orgin when i had a mac and i know how a chromebook and it will not let me use if so i thinkk not
Message 163 of 195 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i spent money for sims not even t work on my chroombook. 

Message 164 of 195 (937 Views)

Hero
@Naata1e Best to contact Support for a refund

See first page for details

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 165 of 195 (915 Views)

Sims 4 on Chromebook problems

★★★ Newbie

None of the links to install say its compatible with my chromebook. What do I do? What app do I need to install? Help!

Message 166 of 195 (756 Views)

@lululush1337  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Sims 4 doesn't run in Chrome OS, and neither does Origin.  So there's unfortunately no way for you to play the game on your Chromebook.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 167 of 195 (727 Views)

Getting sims 4 on chromebook

★★★ Newbie

So i bought Sims 4 on origin on my chrome book whilst buying it it didnt give me any warning that you couldnt use the game on chromebook then decided to tell me after i spent money on the game which i cant even use now i would really appreciate it if in times like these you could make it available on chromebooks.

Message 168 of 195 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Chrome books aren't designed to play such games - it wouldn't be a quick click of a button either to make it work on a chromebook (they don't have what is necessary to run it). You can request a refund for the game.

Message 169 of 195 (626 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Pariswilson_1 Merged your post with the chrome book master thread.

Please see first post for more information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 170 of 195 (619 Views)