Re: sims 4 download for Chrome OS

by crinrict

Original Post

Surpport a chrome book

★★★ Newbie

They should support chrome books because I didn’t know I was surppost to have a Mac or a pc and I brought it on my chrome book but I can’t play it

Message 151 of 196 (868 Views)

Re: Surpport a chrome book

Hero
@rayne735 Merged your post with the chromebook thread.

You can check the first page for some information why it's difficult to make the game available for chromebooks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 152 of 196 (826 Views)

sims 4 not compatible

★★★ Newbie

i bought the sims 4 today on a chromebook but its saying i will have to download an older version of origin so i can play on this laptop but doesnt tell me how or what the older version is, i downloaded the legacy addition because it says it makes it so you can play on an older version but it still wont let me play it at all because i dont have a mac or windows. is there any way i can get it to work?

Message 153 of 196 (844 Views)

Re: sims 4 not compatible

@jmspratt  I'm sorry, but neither Origin nor Sims 4 runs in Chrome OS.  And even if you wanted to wipe your hard drive and nstall Windows, the hardware in most Chromebooks is under the minimum requirements for Sims 4, so you might not be able to run the game at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 154 of 196 (834 Views)

adding sims available for chromebook

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway EA can have sims be supported for chromebooks ?

Message 155 of 196 (762 Views)

Re: adding sims available for chromebook

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TyTi2005 I'm sorry, Sims 4 is not available for Chromebooks. Your post has been merged into the thread about Chromebooks. Please read through this thread for more information on this. Thanks!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 156 of 196 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict ive brought it what do i do i cant start it up so how do i delete and get a refund
Message 157 of 196 (643 Views)

Hero
@sandramarie32 You need to contact support: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/td-p/8864082/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 158 of 196 (639 Views)

It wont let me play Sims 4 on origin

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Sims 4 on my hp chromebook through origin and it says it is only available through windows and mac even though I just paid 30$ for it!? Please help or give me a refund please.

Message 159 of 196 (635 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

@grace-lade  I've merged your post with the master thread on Sims 4 and Chromebooks.  Unfortunately, it's not possible to play the game in Chrome OS.

If you want a refund, you should be able to get one automatically:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 160 of 196 (592 Views)