by 172e3cda00349872

Original Post

Re: sims 4 download for Chrome OS

★★★ Newbie
i have the same problem too
Message 70 of 196 (2,503 Views)

Re: sims 4 download for Chrome OS

★★ Pro

Sims 4 cannot be run on a Chromebook, as the game wasn't designed to be run on them. These types of laptops don't have the processor, hard drive space, or dedicated video memory to run games.

Sims 4 is for PC/Mac and PS4/Xbox One.

If you're interested in running a Sims game, you might try The Sims Mobile https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.simsmobile&hl=en

Message 71 of 196 (2,492 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie
no i have had it for a while and it doesnt work
Message 72 of 196 (2,931 Views)

Re: Does Sims 4 Work on Chrome Books?

★★★ Newbie
No because, It could crash on the system.
From, SimCity102
(I do not work for EA.)
Message 73 of 196 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
me too
Message 74 of 196 (3,291 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

please say the sims 4 will work on a google chrome laptop im dying to play it 

Message 75 of 196 (2,422 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook?

Champion (Retired)

Chromebooks can not run Windows so it will be impossible to install the Sims 4 on it. You might be able to run the Sims Mobile on it. Visit Play Store to find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 76 of 196 (2,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm really ticked off I have wanted the sims for a long time and now I finally have my own Chromebook to do it on and I find out that it doesn't work. this is so dumb.

Message 77 of 196 (3,068 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You should have checked what a Chromebook is capable of. Remember that it basically is a Tablet with a keyboard attached.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 78 of 196 (3,064 Views)

Sims 4 on a chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me. Is it possible to play the sims 4 if I download windows 10 on my Chromebook?

Message 79 of 196 (2,286 Views)