If I download windows onto my Hp Chromebook will I be able to play the sims 4?

by DATASHY

Original Post

Re: Does Sims 4 Work on Chrome Books?

Hero
@MissXEmpress

Merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 195 (3,329 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you!
Message 61 of 195 (3,318 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks! I couldn't find the information, so I'm glad it's been lumped with the rest of the thread.
Message 62 of 195 (3,316 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 4 disc but I have chrome.  If you have the disc, is there a way you can install it on chrome ??

Message 63 of 195 (4,002 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Like mentioned several times in this thread the answer is no.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 64 of 195 (3,996 Views)

If I download windows onto my Hp Chromebook will I be able to play the sims 4?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I recently bought a new computer which is an Hp Chromebook but failed to search if it was compatible with the sims 4 or not. I did some research and found that if I don't have windows or Pc or Mac I cannot run the game. When I went further into my research I found that there are ways to install windows on my computer. So it brings my burning question, if I download windows onto my Hp Chromebook will I be able to play the sims 4?

Message 65 of 195 (3,028 Views)

Re: If I download windows onto my Hp Chromebook will I be able to play the sims

★★ Pro

Sims 4 cannot be run on a Chromebook, as the game wasn't designed to be run on them. These types of laptops don't have the processor, hard drive space, or dedicated video memory to run games.

If you're interested in running a Sims game, you might try The Sims Mobile https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.simsmobile&hl=en

As Chromebooks can play some phone games. Think of them as a smart phone that is the size of a laptop.

Message 66 of 195 (3,022 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
ya
Message 67 of 195 (3,936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am pretty sure it is only for Mac and Pc currently. I have found a free installation that is compatible with Mac, but none for chrome. A good solution would be ChromeOS which you can download on your Mac, and sync to a chromebook. You then can access those files/ downloads to play the game.
Message 68 of 195 (3,868 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please don't necromance an old thread that has a solution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 69 of 195 (3,867 Views)