Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook?

by V8CuckooFlower

Original Post

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

Hero

HI @bribri12349

no it does not. Sims 4 is for PC/Mac only (well, there's also a console version now)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 195 (3,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that did not help at all! Ugh what do i do

Message 51 of 195 (3,734 Views)

Hero

Get a Windows Computer or a Mac (or if you bought the game, try returning it through customer support)

There's really nothing else you can do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 195 (3,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same
Message 53 of 195 (3,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is the sims 4 ever gonna be available for a chronebook

Message 54 of 195 (9,312 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Rakiya01

Probably not, as Chromebooks are not made for installing big programs, nor gaming.

Maybe you can see if The Sims Mobile works on your Chromebook? I think they can play some phone games, that's the extent of a Chromebook. It's more like a phone the size of a computer than a real computer Standard smile

Message 55 of 195 (9,208 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't know about chrome book. but I did resolve this issue for me. I recently bought a HP Stream, in which has Windows 10. the data that I was given on it was pretty low. So I bought an external hard drive to connect to it. an 1TB at the very minim. i will probably get a larger one later on. if not upgrade to a desk top.
Message 56 of 195 (9,186 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@V8CuckooFlower

Chromebooks use a different operating system, they do not have Windows at all. And you cannot install Windows on a Chromebook without messing up lots of stuff, possibly destroying your computer.

Thank you for trying to help, but if you do not know even really understand the question, you might just end up confusing yourself and other people trying to get help Standard smile

Message 57 of 195 (9,169 Views)

Does Sims 4 Work on Chrome Books?

★★★ Novice

Hi there!

I'm just wondering if Sims 4 will work on a chrome book.  My niece says she wants to buy the game, but her laptop is not a windows' based one.  It's a chrome book.  Will it still work?

Message 58 of 195 (8,973 Views)

Re: Does Sims 4 Work on Chrome Books?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Sims 4 cannot be run on a Chromebook, as the game wasn't designed to be run on them.

Sims 4 is for PC/Mac and PS4/Xbox One.

Think of a Chromebook as a tablet that has a keyboard attached, it can only play certain type of app games.

Message 59 of 195 (2,630 Views)