Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

by litkitcain

Original Post

Sims 4 Chromebook

★★ Novice

Will EA make the Sims 4 available for Chromebook?

Message 40 of 195 (2,222 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Chromebook

Champion (Retired)

No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 41 of 195 (2,217 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

do you have any plans to make the sims 4 run on a chromebook? and if i buy the disk version of the game would it work on a chromebook?

Message 42 of 195 (10,806 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook?

Champion (Retired)

It is safe to say that the answer is no, The installed base of Chrome books are simply too low to justify the expenses associated with developing this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 43 of 195 (10,786 Views)

I bought sims 4 on a chromebook but i cant play

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game and account but it will not let me play. I have a Samsung Chromebook os. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I really want to play

Message 44 of 195 (2,345 Views)

Re: I bought sims 4 on a chromebook but i cant play

Champion (Retired)

A chromebook is not designed for serious gaming. You should have read the Minimum requirements listed when you bought it. Return it for a refund or buy a PC that can run it.

Message 45 of 195 (2,334 Views)

Re: I bought sims 4 on a chromebook but i cant play

Even better, the Chrome OS isn't supported by the game. So it isn't possible to play the game at all on a Chromebook. You'll need Mac or Windows, and like jpkarlsen so kindly suggested use the list of requirements if you go looking for one. If you want to play Cats and Dogs you'll even need stronger hardware to run the expansion. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 46 of 195 (2,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does it work on chromebooks now by chance ? it's been three years

Message 47 of 195 (3,264 Views)

Hero

No. It does not.

Chromebook uses a different OS so unless they release a specific version for Chromebook, it will never work.

T

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 195 (3,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a Samsung Chromebook and when ever i try to download sims 4 it wont work i guess it dose not work for chrome? 

Message 49 of 195 (3,203 Views)