Re: How do I create a custom bundle?

by RhysWizardSloth

Original Post

High School Years STILL not available for bundle

★★★★ Novice

Usually packs typically take a month or two to become available for bundle, high school years has been out since July (half a year!!) and it's STILL not available for bundle. Whats going on? Have EA forgotten or something? It makes no sense, the hype for it has died down, the advertising has stopped, it should be available for bundle now. When can we bundle it? 

Message 41 of 196 (1,764 Views)

Re: [FAQ] Sims 4 Buy a Bundle: Windows and macOS

★★★★ Novice

Can you please tell us if these packs will ever be available to bundle?

If they won't be, sure that isn't what we want to hear, but at least we would have an answer and be able to plan accordingly.

We're accustomed to packs being available to bundle shortly after they release, so it's frustrating to see big sales come and go, and still holding out on purchasing packs because we're being left in the dark on this.

It's understandable you probably haven't been given the green light to provide a direct answer, but given that it's been 6 months since release, it's hard to believe there wouldn't be a decision around this and a plan to communicate any changes.

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Message 42 of 196 (1,697 Views)

How do I create a custom bundle?

★★★ Newbie

I've made custom bundle in the past, but I'm not able to now. 

Message 43 of 196 (1,639 Views)

@mxliag  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for more information.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 44 of 196 (2,105 Views)

Re: [FAQ] Sims 4 Buy a Bundle: Windows and macOS

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@AllisInWndrlnd I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but with the current new years sale an expansion, game and stuff pack comes out to about $47 USD compared to $70 like it would usually cost without sales. Sure, it's not the bundle price, but it's not TOO bad. Just a thought if you're tired of waiting (like me LOL)

Message 45 of 196 (2,090 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is EA FOR REAL? It is already a new year, we're almost in February, the "Bundle and Save" option appears on the EA app and yet those three packs still don't appear. EA should just say they won't add those packs for bundling at this point. Idk what's their difficulty on doing that. I am done.

Message 46 of 196 (2,021 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please EA. Do you have a date for the packs to be added?

Message 47 of 196 (1,941 Views)

Sims 4 Packs >6 months old not added to build-a-bundle.

★★★ Newbie

I've been searching through Answers HQ about when the Sims 4 Werewolves game pack and High School Years Expansion packs will be added to build a bundle. The very few answers I've seen from EA staff had said back in June and July of last year that it's typically a few weeks after release that new packs are added to be bundled. It's now February (>6 months after both packs were released), and they're still not added!

Other posters have been asking throughout the months when (or IF) they'll be added, and EA staff seem to be radio silent. By now, EA knows whether or not they're going to allow those packs to be bundled, so if it's never going to happen then they should tell players that so we don't have to keep asking.

Message 48 of 196 (1,623 Views)

The Sims 4 Build-a-Bundle: Either Update OR Remove

★★★★ Novice

The Sims 4 High School Years was released on July 28th, 2022. Including today, that is 194 days / 6 months, 1 week, 3 days ago

The Sims 4 Werewolves was released on June 16th, 2022. Including today, that is 236 days / 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

According to the F.A.Q. for Build-a-Bundle written by someone else on this site, The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories is ALSO not available, which was released on February 23rd, 2022. Including today, that is 349 days11 months, 2 weeks, 1 day ago. I own this pack so it wouldn't show for me anyways. 

Historically speaking, it didn't take longer than 1-3 months for packs to be available in the store's Build-a-Bundle feature. The sheer laziness on EA's part is depressing for those of us who are smart enough to realize that the Build-a-Bundle feature is the most cost effective way to buy the Sims franchise, as buying each one of the three required types of packs without a sale is $70 before tax, and even during your best sales, the most recently released packs (even if there are newer ones or are about to be newer ones or its been nearly a year) never get the same awesome discount the other packs get, and usually costs $10-$15 more than just using the Build-a-Bundle feature.

Not only that, but you refuse to give us updates. From all the research I've tried to do, you won't even seem to answer the question on whether or not we will ever get them in the Build-a-Bundle feature. You have given us a rather unfished game, and even if EA didn't make it themselves, they still allowed such an incomplete game to be sold, with expansion, game & stuck packs that are priced higher than they should. Plus kits. You can't even get kits in the bundles. So there's $95 for those, especially considering I've never seen the kits on sale. So my question which is more of a generalized statement is thusly; 

Either update the Build-a-Bundle feature that YOU gave to us to help grow our Sim collection, or remove it.

There is no logical reason we'd had to wait this long. None. There are no discs being sold. Packaging does not have to be made to sell these. And if the My Wedding Stories pack has STILL not been added, then the only LOGICAL explanation is that you DON'T plan to add them, at any point ever, to the Build-a-Bundle feature. If that's the case, just remove it.

And I also don't want to hear about "oh well not many use it" it that's the case you would have removed it from the EA/Origin store a long time ago, back when it wasn't earning you any money. But considering the threads I've seen, even about PAST bundles since added, they are OBVIOUSLY a popular feature. 

This is not said in malice, nor hatred, but rather just a simple: I'm tired of this. And by the look of some other threads, so are the rest of us.

Message 49 of 196 (1,605 Views)

Sims 4 bundle

★★★ Newbie

I noticed EA app added (i believe) the build a bundle option for SIMS 4. So I went to try right away, but the only thing I can add to the bundle is the star wars game pack and fitness pack. No expansions (I do not own the high school one) or wedding stories or werewolves pack, as I do not own these too. Will they even be available at some point? Its been almost a year since they were released and I would really like to buy them at an discounted price. I tried reaching to EA support on twitter or through the chat or whatever, but I cant seem to get any answers. Thank you.

Message 50 of 196 (1,608 Views)