Expansion

by MashaBoo99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello Everyone , 

I think EA should add a heritage expansion to the sims 4 . We constantly get the same ideas repackaged and resold in each game but hasn't reached the sim community is heritage. We all create these vast backstories and make families but what are your sims ? Russian ? Chinese ? Dominican ? If you also think this expansion should be created then join my team and hopefully we shall see the light 

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Expansion

Champion

@MashaBoo99,  I think it is against the rules to type in all caps, since it appears as if you are shouting at people.  You can use the "B", "I", and "U" in order to make bold, italicize, or underline your text to add emphasis, instead. Angel

I think many people are interested in their cultural background and might like this idea, especially since many people are getting genetic testing and finding all kinds of things about their families that they never knew! Raised eyebrowStandard smile  However, a copyright is a legal action, and I would think that if this idea was copyrighted, then EA wouldn't be able to use your idea. Wondering  If you wanted to enter into a partnership with them, then these informal boards wouldn't be the way to go about it.  

Also, there will be no more development of The Sims 3 as the series has ended its production of new Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs years ago.  Your idea would only be able to be used in The Sims 4 or in a future version of the Sims if and when there are any. Wink  But maybe they will like your idea and you might see a heritage expansion in the Sims.  Only time will tell! Standard smile

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@MashaBoo99,  I think it is against the rules to type in all caps, since it appears as if you are shouting at people.  You can use the "B", "I", and "U" in order to make bold, italicize, or underline your text to add emphasis, instead. Angel

I think many people are interested in their cultural background and might like this idea, especially since many people are getting genetic testing and finding all kinds of things about their families that they never knew! Raised eyebrowStandard smile  However, a copyright is a legal action, and I would think that if this idea was copyrighted, then EA wouldn't be able to use your idea. Wondering  If you wanted to enter into a partnership with them, then these informal boards wouldn't be the way to go about it.  

Also, there will be no more development of The Sims 3 as the series has ended its production of new Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs years ago.  Your idea would only be able to be used in The Sims 4 or in a future version of the Sims if and when there are any. Wink  But maybe they will like your idea and you might see a heritage expansion in the Sims.  Only time will tell! Standard smile

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate the tips and that's true , I just don't want my idea to be snatched from me , lmao I didn't think this would do much but I was told to come on the sims forums and mention the idea , do you mind conversing with me about the partnership ? That is tragic sims 3 isn't going to be developed anymore , it was my favorite game. 

Happy Simming to you too !

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Champion

@MashaBoo99, many people come to these forums with suggestions either for the current version of The Sims, or for any possible future versions!  I do not work for EA -- I just like to help other people with their game since I enjoy it so much myself! Standard smile But some of the employees of EA do come on these forums and pass the suggestions along.  I don't know if there are any partnerships or not with the general public.  I was just speaking in general since that sounded more appropriate for marketing something if it was copyrighted.  You would have to contact EA itself since these forums are just for helping people play The Sims 4. Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)