Re: Expand Spa Day - Add Hair Removal

by simsplayer818

Original Post

Expand Spa Day - Add Hair Removal

★★★★ Guide

I think it would be cool if Spas have hair removal options. Especially since most of my female Sims have hair in places not preferred since this release. It just makes since to get a wax job or laser hair removal.  

Thanks devs. 

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Champion
@MzMelonz That's a brilliant and hilarious idea. I'm just imagining the animations and the moodlets that could go with it. If not added to spas it could even be added as part of bathroom activities. Add a waxing kit for home use if they don't want to add more stuff to Spa Day again.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@simsplayer818 lol! Reading your comment is making me laugh thinking about the animations. Your ideas are great, as well. This is much needed, in my opinion! These hairy backs and chests are waaay out of control. lolol
Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

Champion
@MzMelonz With all the bugs that affect my Sims behaviour I could see me marching them to the bathroom mirror on a regular basis and selecting "extreme leg wax" lol. After they've disobeyed a few commands, frozen, lagged or autonomously been mean, etc.
But I've been lucky I haven't noticed any extra fuzzy Sims so far. But I did just restart my game after console technical problems stopped me playing for a few months. I'm just getting the chance to use the body hair. I'll keep an eye out for the fluffy side effects of the feature.
I do hope they think about adding this idea!😂
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)