Exotic garment in Sims4

by ABNorway

Original Post

Exotic garment in Sims4

★★★ Newbie

Concerning Sims4. I could do with an opportunity to create exotic garment, like arabian burnus for men and with hijab plus veil for women, like indian shalwar khameez for men and sari for women, like chinese silk dress with high split, like african tribal witch doctor attire...

Is this available in some extension of Sim4?

Message 1 of 7 (326 Views)

Re: Exotic garment in Sims4

City living brings some of these things, well a downgrade version of it.
But you would be better off with custom content (CC), which you can download from the internet and add in to the game. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ABNorway, in addition to what @Phantomlover1717 stated, we also go some ethnic items as a free download gift to celebrate the Hindu festival of Diwali. Standard smile  But we will also probably get some more whey the new Game Pack is released Winter of 2018! Party hat That pack looks to be some kind of treasure hunting adventure, with the icon representing a pack looking to be some kind of tribal mask (most guesses are Mayan, Aztec, or African).  Here is the link for that info it comes after the Laundry announcement): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-4-Quarterly-Teaser/m-p/6563245

Not much info is given, but there should be some ethnic items in the pack since when they had TS3 World Adventures, which looks to be similar, there was a lot of ethnic items in it! Wink

The question is: does "Winter 2018" mean by March 19th, or after December 21st?!? That makes a huge difference! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (303 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PugLove888

The release movie was ment for the first qaurter of the year, I think they make four of them per year! So that would mean it comes out in February or March! :D

Message 4 of 7 (297 Views)

Champion

@CMeki, that's fantastic news! Party hat I was assuming in late December, but then I remembered that this is a Game Pack, not an EP which usually is released in the Autumn!  You've made me one happy Simmer! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really appreciate Your information, miss (or mr.) Phantomlover1717! I would be happy to have some net addresses to such net sites where such garment can be downloaded - if so be for a price. A small problem though: I haven't seen any import option into a character set - how is this done? Also might there be some opportunity for reforming a figure, like aging it etc.

The affair is that I'm trying to use screenshots from Sims4 to make a webcomic. I'm quite some distance away from the finish product but I take one problem at the time.

Message 6 of 7 (262 Views)

I can't link you to CC pages, but you can find them when Googling. You shouldn't pay for downloaded CC however. 
Mods and CC are to be added in the mods folder. You can find a lot of tutorials on this on Google as well. 

Aging Sims is already possible. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 7 (247 Views)