Event Quest not worth it!

by Simfanatic08

Original Post

Event Quest not worth it!

★★★★★ Expert

After seeing the run down on what's required to complete the event quest, such as: complete 2 daily to do list, having to switch a career and a hobby back and forth with my Sims which costs Simeoleons to switch back, & other really time consuming things.

I decided this quest isn't worth my time, effort, cupcakes, or anything else to complete! I also feel that the event prizes really are pretty lame, so EA thanks, but no thanks with this event. Come on! I know you guys can do better!

Message 1 of 37 (1,057 Views)

Re: Event Quest not worth it!

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 I have to agree with you. Plus it's stupid loot boxes again. PFOOEY! 😟

Message 2 of 37 (1,049 Views)

★★ Pro

I agree. This seems like a poorly thought out and rushed piggy back on the last event. I love the neon lights but other than that it’s just meh. Only positive is it gives us something new to talk about since I am so far behind on old threads I will never get to the current pages! 

Message 3 of 37 (1,043 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mamabearboys I know right! If you miss a day or two it takes forever to get caught up. We are a chatty bunch. I say that with much affection. 😁💜

Message 4 of 37 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 5 of 37 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@ShellsSeaShellsI won the sign by yelling at my appliances!! LOL I wish that worked in real life! I then finished the two guest and won the bar, twenty bucks, a cute table, both items of clothing and the banner. I am good as far as the quest goes. I find it a pain in the bum and would much rather be making money to clear land! So much 💰!

@PaQuilter1A chatty bunch?! Us? Noooo silent as the tombs in here
🤫🤐😶

Notice the change of two careers so I too have decided that this quest is NOT worth it! I can be in a constant state of worry about making the events.

I did win a second bar this early morning and wish that I could sell it or give it to someone! EA has us chasing our tails once again !

Message 6 of 37 (1,020 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JulesDarling 😂🙊🙋😀

Message 7 of 37 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 8 of 37 (997 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The only thing I really want is the hot dog suit and it is so rare that it isn't even worth trying for.

Message 9 of 37 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I agree the neon sign is the only cool thing here. Disappointed in the clothes, and wasn't the hot dog suit part of the Summer BBQ event too? I didn't love it then and don't love it now either lol
Message 10 of 37 (935 Views)