Re: Enough.

by ggrouse

Original Post

Enough.

★★★★★ Novice

In the past week I have taken screen shots of EIGHTY pop-up windows. What are you thinking that you hold me, and everyone who plays your game, in such contempt?

Message 1 of 25 (1,293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I used to spend hours every day playing this game. Yesterday I played for 22 minutes. Here are the SIX pop-up windows that I had to click through in that time. 

Message 2 of 25 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Second part for today’s update: Yesterday I played for 22 minutes. Here are the SIX pop-up windows that I had to click through in that time. 

Message 3 of 25 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please enjoy these sixteen pop-up windows that I've clicked through since my last update.

Message 4 of 25 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please enjoy these sixteen pop-up windows that I've clicked through since my last update.

Message 5 of 25 (1,237 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Message 6 of 25 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please continue to enjoy these pop-up windows that I've clicked through since my last update.

Message 7 of 25 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Posting these three at a time does take a while – unfortunately, they tend to show up in threes, so I'll be here a while.

Message 8 of 25 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

These attention-seeking interruptions all happen despite my efforts to avoid them. I try not to change locations, switch between sims, redeem those daily bonus boxes, and increasingly just avoid the game altogether. 

Message 9 of 25 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And one bonus one for now. Adding in a video ad button to event actions is a new low. I always thought you were trying to be Instagram, selling ads and fake things for fake people leading fake lives, but perhaps you're actually more like Twitter.

Message 10 of 25 (1,221 Views)