Re: Energy of Beds on Sims Mobile

by Loeyboo2627

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Energy of Beds on Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Hello i want to ask, is the energy of beds on sims mobile won't go up more than 19 even though i bought some other furniture like standing mirror and wall mirror that said can give your bed more energy?
Message 1 of 22 (8,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team
Hi @Loeyboo2627,

Sorry for the wait, and welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure right now which is exactly the maximum extra energy you can get by purchasing objects for your bedroom, but my beds give me +21 energy right now, so the maximum is higher than 19.

Do you have a bedside table and a lamp for the bedside table?

Keep in mind only one of each type of objects will give you the extra energy. So if you already have a bedside table, purchasing another one won't increase the energy.

Does that help? Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (10,351 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @Loeyboo2627,

Sorry for the wait, and welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure right now which is exactly the maximum extra energy you can get by purchasing objects for your bedroom, but my beds give me +21 energy right now, so the maximum is higher than 19.

Do you have a bedside table and a lamp for the bedside table?

Keep in mind only one of each type of objects will give you the extra energy. So if you already have a bedside table, purchasing another one won't increase the energy.

Does that help? Standard smile
-Mai
Message 2 of 22 (10,352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello thank you very much for the answer.. i have bedside table, lamp, wall mirror (which i spend my simcash that i've saving hard) and standing mirror.. but both of my mirrors didn't add the max energy of the beds at all.. and thank you for the info, i didn't know it at first.. i bought tissue and hand towel for toilets and no wonder the hand towel doesn't give an effect..
Message 3 of 22 (8,078 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Loeyboo2627,

I think the other object that would give you extra energy would be a dresser - check the catalogue for one that adds +2 Standard smile

Super bed for your Sims!
-Mai
Message 4 of 22 (8,059 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes.. already get the dresser.. thank you for the reply.
Message 5 of 22 (7,989 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, 

Can you point me in the direction of a guide to show what objects upgrade which furniture and by how much? It’s not clear what counts as a ‘repeat’ and I don’t want to spend simcash or simoleons to find it doesn’t work. Hand towel and toilet paper for the toilet is a good example, I bought both to find that i still only have one extra energy.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 22 (7,221 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello.. yes.. it's a furniture that have same usage.. it's like if you have standing mirror, you don't have to buy the wall mirror again.
Message 7 of 22 (7,214 Views)

★ Guide
ah so that's why sometimes I dont have extra energy after buying something.

yeap I agree.. it would be great if there is tutorial about list of items that has same function, so people wont buy it twice hehehehe

thank you so much for the information Standard smile I must be more careful now when buying new items Standard smile
Message 8 of 22 (7,186 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
wish they would tell you that only 1 of each type of furniture adds energy. I spent a lot of currency buying stuff i didn't even like and wondered why it wasn't doing anything!
Message 9 of 22 (6,316 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
ICAM ! I bought several duplicates (ie lamps, nightstands, towel bars, etc )
that I NEVER would’ve spent hard-earned money on had I known this information in advance!
I guess now I know which items I can put into Storage every time I get that stupid Item Limit notice come up 😡.
Message 10 of 22 (6,279 Views)