Re: Energy bar dropping too fast and too slow

by Pinkvelvet98

Original Post

Energy bar dropping too fast and too slow

★ Apprentice

I made both my sims wake up at around 8am today, and I realised that my female sim's energy bar is dropping too fast, and my male sim's too slow. This has been going on for 2 sim days. Does anyone know how to fix this glitch? :'( I've attached the screenshots to this post.

Message 1 of 3 (408 Views)

Champion

@Pinkvelvet98 , do you have the Nifty Knitting Stuff pack, and  would your Sims by any chance be knitters with Knitting skill level 3 or higher? Wondering  I heard that is what caused the problem, but I don't see it on the list of known bugs https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/m-p/6374119#NKSP9 Wondering
Also, I never heard of them fixing it even though they mentioned other knitting fixes in patches we have gotten after Nifty Knitting came out. 🤷‍♀️  I haven't played with a knitter in about a month (either testing other things in the game or else doing real-life stuff) , so I'm not sure if it is still happening in my game or not.  I will have to test it and get back to you! 

Another possibility is if you use any Mods or Custom Content (CC) which can become outdated whenever the game is patched, which it was last patched on October 6th.  Do you happen to use any Mods or CC? Wondering 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 I don't have the Nifty Knitting Stuff pack. I don't use any mods or cc either.
Message 3 of 3 (317 Views)