Re: Eco workshop/updates/new things to do

by Ilois4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eco workshop/updates/new things to do

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wondering, does anyone know that if you don’t get to craft an item in the Eco workshop when it first comes up as an option, will it come up again? It’s just I missed a few really good items because I didn’t have the recycle tokens to unlock them! 

Also, having missed the STS that gave you the picture perfect story heirloom, along with other really cool items that were available before some of us started playing the game, will we be able to obtain these in the future or were they just one offs and we’ve missed them entirely?  Maybe we could craft them the Eco workshop at a later date???? Just a thought!!

I have so many questions tonight - is there a new update coming soon? Have they increased the levels above 60? Will we get more hobbies, careers and relationship stories? I know I’ve asked this before but it would be nice to have some different ones! Maybe an estate agent, bar owner, nurse, paramedic (with a cute little ambulance to drive round in), firefighter, police officer, movie star etc for careers - not sure about what other hobbies they can do cos my only one is playing sims mobile lol - and maybe relationship stories could include star crossed lovers, film buff lovers  or film star lovers!! Just thinking aloud!  I know they are working tirelessly on new ideas for the game and us players and it must be hard trying to come up with new ideas all he time!

Thanks for taking the time for reading this guys and any comments/answers will be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 9 (1,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rnzesaompl
Thanks for your post.

Eco Workshop projects come back if you didn't have the chance to craft an item. I have made a searchable list. Here is the link: https://www.salixcat.com/mision-de-la-semana/list-of-items-eco-workshop/

We haven't had re-runs of STS. Maybe items of different events will in the future be added to the Eco Workshop, but we don't know yet.

The game is updated regularly, so stay tuned. We are posting about updates, events and quests every time there is something new.

We have a thread with suggestions from players. You can read it here and also contribute with your own ideas: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Your-top-5-wishes-for-2020-for-The-Sims-Mobile...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,017 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rnzesaompl
Thanks for your post.

Eco Workshop projects come back if you didn't have the chance to craft an item. I have made a searchable list. Here is the link: https://www.salixcat.com/mision-de-la-semana/list-of-items-eco-workshop/

We haven't had re-runs of STS. Maybe items of different events will in the future be added to the Eco Workshop, but we don't know yet.

The game is updated regularly, so stay tuned. We are posting about updates, events and quests every time there is something new.

We have a thread with suggestions from players. You can read it here and also contribute with your own ideas: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Your-top-5-wishes-for-2020-for-The-Sims-Mobile...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 9 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you again SalixCat, for replying and all your help. I will click on the links and check them out.  I must say having only recently posted questions and realising that these forums actually existed, it’s been really informative and interesting to read other players input and ideas.

Thanks again to everyone!

Message 3 of 9 (1,003 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This week in slot 1 of the Eco Workshop I had one of the Griddler End Counters.

This item was supposed to be craftable only when we crafted all the only-once items, right?

Did the developers made some change about it? If yes, it's much aprechiated because keeping adding items, it was almost impossible to arrive to finish all the list.

Message 4 of 9 (662 Views)

Hero
@kg122cin3h6t Maybe you crafted all the slot1 items? 🎉

I’d like to craft Gridler counters too 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 9 (656 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4 I definitely didn't craft all items in Slot 1, so I hope it's a rule change.

Btw what's your name in the game: Iloisa? Cause if yes: I am Chiara! 

Message 6 of 9 (637 Views)

Hero
@kg122cin3h6t Hey Chiara, you’re my guaranteed Sunday morning party 🎉 😄 Nice to see you here 🙌

Ok, so not necessarily craft them all but if you participated old events you’d have quite a lot of slot1 items to begin with.. and it’s been like 30 weeks since the start of the Eco workshop, so it would be possible that you went through the your craftable slot1 items. 🤔

Message 7 of 9 (630 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4  Hi Iloisa! It's so nice it's you!

Yes, sunday party. 🏃‍♂️✌

You are always so kind, you always say hello and thank for the party.

I'll monitor the slots, I want to understand if I finished some slot or if it was a bug or if the rules changed. 

Message 8 of 9 (613 Views)

Hero
@kg122cin3h6t 🎉🥳🎉

Check the list 👍 Like you said something might have changed intentionally or unintentionally 🔧

I was eyeing the list just recently since I’d skipped the Table of Plenty already 3 times during the 6 months and decided to craft it now to get rid of it. 😄 It’s repeatable, so.. it’ll come back but hopefully no too soon. 😄

Message 9 of 9 (598 Views)