Re: Eco lifestyle cheats not working

by carol7rocks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eco lifestyle cheats not working

★★ Novice

I am trying to change my eco footprint from neutral to green and the cheat isn’t working also when voting for a N.A.P modern development is not an option?

Message 1 of 5 (3,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@carol7rocks The Modern Development NAP is only available in Evergreen Harbor so you won't find it if you are looking in any other world. It's the same thing with the Green Initiatives. If you are in any of the three neighborhoods in Evergreen Harbor, first make sure you have testingcheats enabled and then do a Shift + Click on one of the community voting boards and select "Instant Enact Neighborhood Action Plan (Cheat)".

NAP1.JPG

In the pop-up window scroll down to where you see "Modern Development in ___" for that neighborhood. Click on that and it changes instantly.

NAP2.JPG

You can also enact that NAP through regular game-play and the change will be gradual but the end result is the same either way. This won't change the Eco footprint for that neighborhood, just the appearance. You'll have to change the Eco footprint with those other cheats or through regular game-play. While you can't do Green Initiatives or Modern Development in worlds other than Evergreen Harbor, you can change the Eco footprints for each neighborhood in most other worlds. I think the only exceptions are StrangerVille and the vacation destination worlds. I changed the Eco footprint in the Cavalier Cove neighborhood in Brindleton Bay to Green through regular game-play (no cheats). It was pretty cool! :D

Anyhow, I hope this helps :D

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,552 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@carol7rocks Which cheat are you trying to use? The cheat that has been working in my game is:

Eco_Footprint.Set_Eco_Footprint_State 0

The "0" at the end is for the Green Eco footprint. If you want a Neutral Eco footprint use a "1" at the end, and for the Industrial Eco footprint it's a "2", like this:

Eco_Footprint.Set_Eco_Footprint_State 1
Eco_Footprint.Set_Eco_Footprint_State 2

Make sure you already have testingcheats enabled in your game and then enter the cheat while your active Sim is in the neighborhood you'd like to change. In my test save I wanted Green Eco footprints in all of the neighborhoods in Sulani and an Industrial Eco footprint in one of the San Myshuno neighborhoods and these are the cheats I used to do it.

Please let us know if these cheats will work for you.

Good luck, I hope this helps :D

Message 2 of 5 (3,581 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes that helped thank you however I still can’t figure out how to get the modern NAP option to show up

Message 3 of 5 (3,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@carol7rocks The Modern Development NAP is only available in Evergreen Harbor so you won't find it if you are looking in any other world. It's the same thing with the Green Initiatives. If you are in any of the three neighborhoods in Evergreen Harbor, first make sure you have testingcheats enabled and then do a Shift + Click on one of the community voting boards and select "Instant Enact Neighborhood Action Plan (Cheat)".

NAP1.JPG

In the pop-up window scroll down to where you see "Modern Development in ___" for that neighborhood. Click on that and it changes instantly.

NAP2.JPG

You can also enact that NAP through regular game-play and the change will be gradual but the end result is the same either way. This won't change the Eco footprint for that neighborhood, just the appearance. You'll have to change the Eco footprint with those other cheats or through regular game-play. While you can't do Green Initiatives or Modern Development in worlds other than Evergreen Harbor, you can change the Eco footprints for each neighborhood in most other worlds. I think the only exceptions are StrangerVille and the vacation destination worlds. I changed the Eco footprint in the Cavalier Cove neighborhood in Brindleton Bay to Green through regular game-play (no cheats). It was pretty cool! :D

Anyhow, I hope this helps :D

Message 4 of 5 (3,553 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes that was very helpful thx so much 

Message 5 of 5 (3,522 Views)