Eco life - i got robbed!

by hauntingphantoms

Original Post

Eco life - i got robbed!

★★ Novice

So i just finished building a nice ECO FRIENDLY house right. my sim was sleeping away in her room until bloody Octavia Moon came alone and stole my table and chairs set from my patio in the front yard....WHAT? she just took them all together and i couldnt do anything about it. i went to interact with her but there was nothing i could do >Frown  i was shocked. is this part of the eco pack? i know there was petitions for "sharing is caring" but this girl just straight up stole my tables and chairs XDDDDD

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Re: Eco life - i got robbed!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@hauntingphantoms Perhaps she was suffering from writer's block and needed to steal your furniture for some new creative inspiration? ;-D

Just kidding! Yeah it does sound like it's from "Sharing is Caring" and I think maybe this particular N.A.P. goes too far sometimes. Sims will be trying to eat a meal and some other Sim will come by and literally steal the table from right in front of them! I hope they'll tune it down a bit in the next patch.

I'm just a regular Sims player, I don't work for EA.

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

Re: Eco life - i got robbed!

★★ Novice

Haha, yeah ive figured it all out now XD running around like a headless chicken for the repeal lol!

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)