Eco Workshop Upgrades

by SalixCat

Original Post

Eco Workshop Upgrades

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is more information about how the Eco Workshop works on the Eco Workshop Venue FAQ blog post.

Watch this walkthrough by @rachybop  It is very helpful Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 43 (1,999 Views)

Betreff: Eco Workshop Upgrades

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Ty ..this is very helpfully will save this picture on my phone💖
Message 2 of 43 (1,968 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop Upgrades

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat So happy that I'll be able to get rewards from past events! Maybe they'll add the sweet stripes boat neck..(and then my weird obsession with it can be over)
Message 3 of 43 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GravityDavenport That's so lovely to have ultimate the goals! I only targeting the best I could to finish as this my first experience! I wish your wish accomplished!
@SalixCat Thanks for the handout 😁
Message 4 of 43 (1,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi ! I have some question please!

Is it normal that i get items to craft which i allready have? Both items which are craftable for me i do not need...

I need to save up 450 recycle tokens now..that is like 7 x doing lamazoom  for the next stage... untill i would be done i would be out of time this week because you can not hold all needed ressources at this stage level....?

You have to put a part/deposit it in a project...

Actually two items are locked..i can see them but can not craft them... and this items i do not have and would like to craft....So they are really on the next stage? 

So i am getting nothing new this week because i would have to buy recycle tokens to upgrade it now?😟😑 because they change weekly...

Really?  

So you also can get duplicates in your crafting week and need to upgrade all or more stages for a  better craft because you have the most or almost all items yet? Lol

I am getting then nothing for days since i did upgrade or have to wait allways untill an item comes which i do not have yet? From week to week?

As long as i did not upgrade all stages? And if i did upgrade all stages do you still get duplicate crafts?😨

Or is this  random that you go then step by step and maybe need them as a ressource for to get a new item?

😬😤

Sorry a lot of questions!

And i hope it is no bug 🤕🐜

Are there only two items( and can they be duplicates) in one week?

Help!!!!!!!...lol

Well 💕 is that right? Did i understand this?

Message 5 of 43 (1,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@jayivy666Maybe rather than deposit into items, better to collect it in the inventory. Looks like no time to make the item in the workshop. It's infant to built one right?
So it is wise to collect it rather depositing into item.
For upgrading the stage, the mechanism maybe not refreshing the item. It's weekly refresh.
The slot unlock looks like permanent. So it could be for next refresh. Like playable sim unlock. CMIIW
The algorithm seems unfriendly for who have unlock item.

*Gathering mode Cheers

Message 6 of 43 (1,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@lmnmstSo i understood it right ok?
Ty!
I can be patient ...i knew that it would bs no easy going..it never is.
I like it tho. I only want to understand this to not waste ressoruces 😂.

I am glad that we can craft now .
Hopefully we will not get the whole time duplicates now... i mean players who allready played for a lot of items.
But they also said they will add new stuff.
Crosses fingers 😂💖💕

Message 7 of 43 (1,758 Views)

Hero

Hello everyone!

It is normal for players who have a lot of items already to get items to craft that they already have. In my case I got the baskatball court and a Christmas decoration. There are items that can repeat, others that only pop up once.

Next project reset is Sunday night til Monday (midnight), so we will have new projects every Monday.

As it's been already posted here by one of you, materials we put into projects will be lost if we don't complete crafting the item. So, it's better to keep sending our Sim to do shifts and store materials. Remember to check out the calender as different materials are available each day of the week. Sunday is the best day as normally all three type of materials are available at the workshop. 

What projects do you have this week?

2020-07-08_15-06-46.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 43 (1,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatTyvm SalixCat and hello😊!

I have the luxury wallflag and the halloween gravestone..and i got both allready..its np we will also get new stuff..takes a bitter longer for us then 😁😚 

And they gonna add more stuff i know.
It just started.
With the materials i know right... 

I am soon on stage three. 

Thanks for the fast answer!

Message 9 of 43 (1,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@jayivy666Sorry in the last post I says infant. It's keyboard typos. Never meant for it. I wanna say is instantly.

You will prevail as always
I loved when the devs really moving the sims 4 resources here!
I wish that duplicates is a tiny bits too

@SalixCatnow my projects were "Praise the Sun Gnome" and "Traditional Menorah".
I found my space for materials is at limit. If confidence enough finish the project better deposit it. We need good strategy in materials management here. Be sure to check your material storage before finishing workshop event.
How about the project slot unlock? When already unlocked, it's not locked when project refreshes, right?
The refresh time of workshop event is same amount. I wonder if it decreases as the level goes up.

Edit: Is LlamaZoom the only way to get tokens ingame? Other than buy with pack?

Tips:
🍀 It's better finish your Llama Zoom first to get tokens to upgrade workshop if available, so you get the benefit first before starting workshop event.
I mistakenly start it with lv 1 and those are worst workshop nightmare. No risky action available and every actions is requiring 5 energy in the workshop. *This is how Workshop event truly are*

🍀 LlamaZoom quickly finished within hour with all sim in relationship mode. It's ok to do this right?

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Message 10 of 43 (1,669 Views)