Eco Lifestyle Thievery

by xShananigansx

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Eco Lifestyle Thievery

★★ Novice

I assume it is due to the whole recycling/upcycling feature. Townies are entering my sims home and just swiping their items. First the bathroom sink then the bookshelf. Now playing as a different Sim, sitting at a table at the bar eating fish and chips and Clara Bjergsen just walks up and takes the table right out from under my Sim. This went from funny, to annoying, to infuriating real quick.

Message 1 of 6 (829 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eco Lifestyle Thievery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@xShananigansx Check your local Community Voting Board to see if the current Neighborhood Action Plan (N.A.P.) is something called "Sharing is Caring". If so, then I think all that stealing is by design.

There are several ways to change the N.A.P. both through regular game-play and through cheats. If it's getting too annoying you might want to use the cheat. With testingcheats on, Shift + Click on the Community Voting Board to see the options for enacting and repealing the N.A.P.

sharing is caring.JPG

Here's a link to more info on how to use the cheats:

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/ecolifestyle/cheats.php

Good luck, I hope this helps :D 

Btw- I love your username! 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (784 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@xShananigansx Check your local Community Voting Board to see if the current Neighborhood Action Plan (N.A.P.) is something called "Sharing is Caring". If so, then I think all that stealing is by design.

There are several ways to change the N.A.P. both through regular game-play and through cheats. If it's getting too annoying you might want to use the cheat. With testingcheats on, Shift + Click on the Community Voting Board to see the options for enacting and repealing the N.A.P.

sharing is caring.JPG

Here's a link to more info on how to use the cheats:

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/ecolifestyle/cheats.php

Good luck, I hope this helps :D 

Btw- I love your username! 

Message 2 of 6 (785 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! I was worried I'd have to wait for a bug fix before I could tolerate playing again! Super helpful!!! 👍

Message 3 of 6 (748 Views)

★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness thnx this also helped me

silcki
Message 4 of 6 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has become extremely annoying I cant have parties or people over they are all stealing everything even the person that comes to check my garbage! My NAP is for the water to be shut off so why are they stealing still?

Message 5 of 6 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, can't even have kids over, literally all guest steal, super annoying! But I'm not playing in Evergreen and I didn't place a Community Voting Board in the world I'm playing in, any ideas how to fix it?

Message 6 of 6 (593 Views)