Eco Lifestyle - Candle making mischief.

by sopuggly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eco Lifestyle - Candle making mischief.

★★★★ Novice

Every time I make a candle my sim’s mischief goes up and I get a notification saying she successfully swiped something. My sim is not a kleptomaniac, and lives alone! Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix? 

Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eco Lifestyle - Candle making mischief.

★★★★ Novice
@SheriGR I do not have any mods or CC, but somehow the game fixed itself.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sopuggly Do you have Mods &/or CC? If so, please try moving the Mods folder to your desktop, then delete the localthumbcache.package file in your ‘The Sims 4’ folder. After that, please see if the issue is still there.

If you don't have Mods/CC, or if removing them and the cache file didn't help, please start a new game save and see if this happen in that game save. 

Is there any NAP in the neighborhood or any of the other worlds in that game save that may explain it? (Though I don't know why, even if the 'sharing is caring' one is in place how this would make sense with your issue since that is this Sim's candle already.)

Once you've tried all of these things, if you don't find the issue is gone or a logical cause, I would recommend you create a bug report and see if others are also seeing the issue:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SheriGR I do not have any mods or CC, but somehow the game fixed itself.
Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

Champion

@sopuggly I'm glad to hear it! Crazy stuff, huh? Thanks for letting us know, and happy simming! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)