Re: EA items taken out of my game that I owned

by Cher151

Original Post

EA items taken out of my game that I owned

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, This happened about a week or two ago, but I was so upset, so I put it on the back burner. Some people who play this game don't understand you have people watching our games to help us and I guess to help you. The first guy ended up calling me and was extremely professional & helpful. This guy from last week or the week before was just rude. I am going through a lot with my health & my dad passed just passed away a few months ago.

As of December 2021, I own every EA Sims 4 game, except for the very small game with a pumpkin on it. When it switched to the kit sytem, I've bought a few, not all. I know one of mine is the knitting that stuff is missing from. My sim who did reach level 10, had some of her child's stuff taken away. There was a lot taken away. I just don't know anyone who would steal anything for me and the Patreon people make things for us and I am paying them too. Who ever was on the other side of my game, was taking things and saying, "I don't own them." I went from house to house and things were coming out, up to 15 items at some houses, which can't all be pumpkins. That should not have happened. I hadn't had anything removed from my games in a long time. A year ago maybe. I am a newbie to sims. Sims 4 in sept of 17 was my beginning for all Sims games. I was playing Sims Freeplay for 4 or even 5 years. You can look on my computer, unlike the other person didn't do. It would generally be stuff in a house I downloaded from gallery, but now I have them all downloaded & caught up owning all the games.

I did have a small problem with someone who posted into my game (never seen before) as one of my Toddlers about a week or 10 days ago. I was a little short with him, then the items began coming out. As of Dec or Nov, when you switched to the kit system. I own every game from sims 4, except the Pumkin one from 1st or 2nd year of Sims 4. I also pay $25 a month to Patreon and have been for at least 4 years. I don't have this kind of money to have EA taking things from me. I am sure it probably was some arrogant guy, pretending to be a 3 yr old girl with red hair & braids. Believe me, I've dated some of them. PLEASE HELP ME SOON. THANK YOU, CHERYL

I took photos from my tablet of all the games I own, but EA should know this. I will load the photos if need be. 

Message 1 of 9 (629 Views)

Hey @Cher151,

I understand you have items that are missing your game, so I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (618 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cher151 

Please tell exactly what is missing and if it is when you get something from the Gallery that something goes missing when you place it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 9 (576 Views)

Community Manager

Heya @Cher151 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, but I'm having some trouble understanding what exactly is happening here.

Are you getting a popup like this one when you start your game? 

EACade
Message 4 of 9 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

So, if I read this right... you paid a Patron CC creator 25 monthly for the items he/she make for Sims4. (Custom Content). Have you checked under Game Option -> Enable Custom content and Mods that this is active?

I just want to say that Patreon (CC and Mods) not official support by EA. So, if you pay on Patreon monthly 25$ and this Patreon decides to take down his stuff you don’t have a legal demand of his stuff and EA don’t have anything to do with this. This is a risk if you use CC.  // If CC/Mod-Content break EA is not responsible that this thing works after an update //

Edit: Have you check your payment history? Have you there a chargeback of any Sims4 DLC?

Message 5 of 9 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you!  Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade When you first go to a house, it will tell you if items are taken away, since/if you don't own them. Back when I was new, in 2017, I would see that a lot, because I would download homes from Gallery, and I didn't own all the packs yet. I'm a horrid builder. So I do own all the packs, except for a pumpkin pack from years ago and I didn't delete my Vampires, but it may not show. I love the witches. I don't own all these new paks, but a few of them. I love the witches. They (EA) did give me back some of the knitting items that were taken away a day after my big post. Does just one person have to finish it or one person per household? There is an adorable sleep set for Toddlers, if anyone else likes Toddlers.
Message 7 of 9 (477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No. It was EA stuff. I have lost a couple CC tops though. They usually turn back up. 

Message 8 of 9 (476 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cher151 

Unlocks of any kind are only unlocked for the current household. If you change household you will no longer have access to it unless you also unlock it in that household. It does not have anything to do with EA giving you something or taking it away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 9 of 9 (461 Views)