Re: EA PLEASE FIX THIS GAME 🔥😡

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

EA PLEASE FIX THIS GAME 🔥😡

★★★ Novice

I have all the DLC for this game, I already spend a lot of money and time on it, after the June update the game is just unplayable. On each DLC they add the game becomes even slower.

It's a total disrespect with all the players who also spend a lot of money if was free to play I would be fine being so buggy but it's a very expensive game.

EA was the resources to fix but it's just not doing it.

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: EA PLEASE FIX THIS GAME 🔥😡

★★★★ Expert

@Lafecho I agree, they do have the resources, but likely that is not the only thing to factor in. If you want the issues to get fixed, and sooner rather than later, I suggest you read through this list of active bug reports, and click Me Too on the first post of every thread you recognize the issue of. The amount of Me Too's signal how many players are having that problem, and want it fixed. If you want to be extra helpful you'll answer any questions posed in the threads, and explain the context, in detail, when the issues are occurring in your game. But kindly please, because unless the title says: "EA" or "SimGuru", everyone posting, and reading, are just ordinary players like you. Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/m-p/3445209#M13006...

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)