Re: EA Help is no help at all

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Help is no help at all

★★★ Novice

Last Friday Nov 13 I contacted EA Help about deleting my deceased mom's Pogo account.  That looks like it was done successfully/  When I logged on later in the day, I noticed that my CLUB Pogo was cancelled.  I was a CLUB Pogo member since 2001.  After eight days and eight agents, my Club Pogo was never reinstated.  Unlike a lot of help desks I have dealt with, EA doesn't assign a problem to one person to handle from start to resolution.  Thus I had to explain my situation 8 times.  I found this very frustrating and unhelpful.  In the end, my problem was never resolved.

Message 1 of 11 (2,103 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @suemcin As a player myself, I can see how this can be upsetting. Unfortunately, we are not able to help with account related issues here on AHQ. If this hasn't been resolved, my advice would be to contact our EA Help Support once again, so we can properly assist you with this.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,075 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @suemcin As a player myself, I can see how this can be upsetting. Unfortunately, we are not able to help with account related issues here on AHQ. If this hasn't been resolved, my advice would be to contact our EA Help Support once again, so we can properly assist you with this.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 11 (2,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@suemcin   Firstly, please accept my deepest sympathy.

Now, it would be nice if this case could be escalated.  Could someone take that initiative & please help the lady out?

When EA is contacted (8 times even!) & there's no resolution in sight, where is the alternative for help?  You come here but then you're told to go back.  suemcin, I imagine you'd contacted EA to try to resolve your account issues there, not here.  However, after 8 attempts, where do you go?

Message 3 of 11 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

My problem has been escalated a few times.  All they have do do is go to my POGO account and they we see that I have a 21 year POGO badge,  Look at my badges and they will se many CLUB pogo badges but all they do is look at my EA account and tell me that there are no POGO club transactions.  I also sent them a PDF file showing that my CLUB pogo was renewed in May 2020.  My biggest beef is that one person doesn't handle the problem, hence the 8 agents.  I have given up,  It is on $40 but it is the principle, plus EA Help was the one to cancel the CLUB Pogo.

Message 4 of 11 (2,039 Views)

★★★ Novice

For anyone who cares, EAHELP was useless and my problem was never resolved.

Message 5 of 11 (1,787 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@suemcin   This is so very frustrating & worrisome!  My suggestion would be to contact them once a week & ask for your case to be escalated. If you still have the time &  inclination, please keep at it & contact them at different times & on different days to determine what time would be best for you in order to try to get favourable results. Keep pounding away because, unfortunately, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. I truly hope that you get this finally resolved to your satisfaction. All the best to you. Good luck!

Message 6 of 11 (1,745 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@suemcin    Did you finally reach a resolution?

Message 7 of 11 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

no.  i opened another account and I play with that one.  Their support staff is useless.

Message 8 of 11 (1,521 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@suemcin   I'm so very sorry to hear that.  I hope your playing will be worry-free & a much

better experience for you from here on out.  Take care.  Good luck to you.

Message 9 of 11 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Novice
@HOCK9952 Thank you
Message 10 of 11 (1,332 Views)