EA Answers HQ. . .Avatars

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Answers HQ. . .Avatars

★ Guide

So I changed my avatar/profile picture for my Origin/EA account, but here on the EA Answers HQ/Sims 4 forum it still is the previous one even though it has already been changed elsewhere. How can I change it to be the same as my Origin/EA Account profile picture? Or am I not able to use one of my own sims pictures? Confused

I figured this was more a general discussion question rather then a technical issue. . .so I am posting it here in general discussions. 

Message 1 of 6 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Answers HQ. . .Avatars

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Wholesome_Goth In Answers HQ you cannot choose a custom avatar if you are a Champion or Hero (click here to learn about Answer HQ ranks). Otherwise you can choose from a selection of avatars in your profile settings.

Oh my goodness! Thank you @Bluebellflora! Yes, I mis-typed that - it should have read that you cannot choose a custom avatar unless you are a Champion or Hero (click here to learn about Answer HQ ranks)

Other ranks must choose from the given selections of avatars in their profile settings.

Sorry for any confusion.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (535 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Wholesome_Goth In Answers HQ you cannot choose a custom avatar if you are a Champion or Hero (click here to learn about Answer HQ ranks). Otherwise you can choose from a selection of avatars in your profile settings.

Oh my goodness! Thank you @Bluebellflora! Yes, I mis-typed that - it should have read that you cannot choose a custom avatar unless you are a Champion or Hero (click here to learn about Answer HQ ranks)

Other ranks must choose from the given selections of avatars in their profile settings.

Sorry for any confusion.

Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)

★ Guide

Well then I guess I am to remain with the Sims Medieval Avatar. Devil

Oh well. Thank you for the reply. Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (526 Views)

Champion

@Wholesome_Goth You're very welcome! Yes, that was a fun perk for me. I really enjoy choosing my own avatar - possibly overly much! 

Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

@SheriGR wrote:

Just to clarify for others who are wondering the same and see this post, you can choose a custom avatar if you are a Champion or Hero. You cannot choose a custom avatar with any other rank.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

Champion

@Wholesome_Goth , I love your avatar! Heart 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (438 Views)