Re: Dream Home Decorator/Lifestyles

by GreenPlumbob26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dream Home Decorator/Lifestyles

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Since the update my sims don't have any lifestyles, not even any in progress. I get the notification that they're capped but that's it, Also with the new pack. got my sim to level 9 of the home decorator  career so she can do level additions but I all i could add was stairs., it was the Villareal household and was restricted to the top floor but I couldn't delete the roof or add walls as it was outside of the gig requirements, 

Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Sarahr2020 

Lifestyles take quite some time to even unlock.

Level additions are currently bugged. You can work around it by sending your sim alone. If reputation and performance is at least good they wont fail. Another workaround is to edit the house in world view. When done you just need to take after pictures (remember before pictures before you make changes) and then present it to the clients.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Sarahr2020 

Lifestyles take quite some time to even unlock.

Level additions are currently bugged. You can work around it by sending your sim alone. If reputation and performance is at least good they wont fail. Another workaround is to edit the house in world view. When done you just need to take after pictures (remember before pictures before you make changes) and then present it to the clients.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ah ok, thank you so much for your reply! Really appreciate itThumbs up

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sarahr2020 I had similar issues with level renovations. I could only add stairs for a basement gym renovation. I also had very similar issue for a main floor renovation with a house with platforms - moving the platforms up and down unlocked most of the areas, but not all of them. It isn't a gig I select anymore because it cannot be completed due to issues with the game identifying the ares of the gig requirements
Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)