Does anyone know if this is true?

by glitchcandy

Original Post

Does anyone know if this is true?

★★ Novice

Is it true that Sims that were sent to the Netherworld have a chance of coming back on haunted lots? I have a Sim that I accidentally sent to the Netherworld and I really want to try to get her back. I heard somewhere that they can appear on haunted lots, is this true?

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Does anyone know if this is true?

Champion

@glitchcandy, I have never heard that , but it could be that I just haven't run across anyone whose encountered that!  Wondering  Well, it can't hurt to try it out! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (292 Views)

Re: Does anyone know if this is true?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Personally, I always release Sims' spirits to Netherworld because I don't want them to come back as ghosts, so that never happened to me. Once I use "Send to Netherworld", I never see them again, anywhere.

I don't think there's a way to bring them back, and according to Carl's Sims Guide

"This is how you get rid of a ghost, forever. Do not use this option unless you are sure that you never want to see a ghost again and that you'll never want to play them." 

Maybe there's a mod to undo this, and I'm not 100% sure, but sending Sims to Netherworld purges them from the game. 

P.S. If you do find a way, please share!

Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)