Re: Does anyone know how to suggest ideas for the Sims 4 to ea?

by NixxiDonn_Mell

Original Post

Does anyone know how to suggest ideas for the Sims 4 to ea?

★ Newbie
I think it would be really cool if one of the expansion packs for the Sims 4 was a super power based expansion pack but I don't know how to contact them about this.
Message 1 of 6 (10,591 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Through the Sims forums found below:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours

The link takes you to the feedback thread.

Message 2 of 6 (10,576 Views)

★ Novice

Same! After I watched The Umbrella Academy I realized how cool that would be.

Message 3 of 6 (7,952 Views)

★ Novice

I’d love a school expansion game play. Have elementary and high school, maybe even add a new age for preteen and have middle schoolers. But you can go to school, meet friends. Have a schedule like university, maybe an after school activity like art class , cheerleading, football 

Message 4 of 6 (3,713 Views)

Champion

@simlifealways Though the EA forum feedback thread @Se7enEle7en shared is also a good option, it's my understanding that this 'General Discussion & Feedback' is intended to be an area for you to share your Feedback/Suggestions with EA, so you are definitely in the right place.

Just begin a new thread with your suggestion(s)/feedback that has a reflection of what it's about in the title to catch the attention of both EA and other players with that suggestion/feedback. (Or if you have several you can just entitle the thread to reflect that it includes suggestions/feedback). Then you will have an opportunity to not only detail your suggestion/feedback, you may also find that other players add their 'Me Too' and information/chat to the thread, which can give additional weight to the interest in the suggestion/feedback when EA sees the thread. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 6 (3,674 Views)

★ Novice

I so agree. That would be exciting if the children actually could be followed to school. Even given the chance to chose extra curricular activities.

Message 6 of 6 (3,480 Views)