Does The Sims 4 work well on Windows 10?

by guimb1994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does The Sims 4 work well on Windows 10?

★ Novice

I bought a Samsung Expert x20 with intel i5 8th generation, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HD and Windows 10. I'd like to know if The Sims 4 works well on Windows 10, because I want to buy the game but I'm afraid I might  have compatibility problems. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does The Sims 4 work well on Windows 10?

Sul Sul!

I moved your post to the correct section here in AHQ.

You posted it on the Portuguese section.

Please be more careful next time! This is not a complaint, it's just a orientation.

Back to your question,The Sims 4 was designed to be played on WIndows 10, therefore compatibility problems are not expected.

But if anything goes wrong with your game, just post it here on AHQ and your answer shall be answered!

~Espero ter ajudado!~
Se o post de alguém lhe foi útil, não se esqueça de premiá-lo concedendo XP!
Se ele foi a solução para o seu problema, selecione "Aceitar como Solução" para que outras pessoas também possam ter acesso!
Não sou funcionária da EA, sou apenas uma jogadora como você e, para um melhor aproveitamento da comunidade, não respondo mensagens privadas.
Dag Dag!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

All Replies

Re: Does The Sims 4 work well on Windows 10?

Sul Sul!

I moved your post to the correct section here in AHQ.

You posted it on the Portuguese section.

Please be more careful next time! This is not a complaint, it's just a orientation.

Back to your question,The Sims 4 was designed to be played on WIndows 10, therefore compatibility problems are not expected.

But if anything goes wrong with your game, just post it here on AHQ and your answer shall be answered!

~Espero ter ajudado!~
Se o post de alguém lhe foi útil, não se esqueça de premiá-lo concedendo XP!
Se ele foi a solução para o seu problema, selecione "Aceitar como Solução" para que outras pessoas também possam ter acesso!
Não sou funcionária da EA, sou apenas uma jogadora como você e, para um melhor aproveitamento da comunidade, não respondo mensagens privadas.
Dag Dag!
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)