Do you have to stay on the same lot for the Legacy Player trophy?

by Mura_Megami

Original Post

Do you have to stay on the same lot for the Legacy Player trophy?

★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering how the Legacy Player trophy on Console worked cause I’m about 5 generations in and it just occurred to me that it may all have to happened on the same lot to get the trophy. Could someone let me know if that is the case so I don’t mess it up. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (2,527 Views)

Re: Do you have to stay on the same lot for the Legacy Player trophy?

Champion

@Mura_Megami, the only information that I could find just says that you need to play a household for 10 generations.  You should be OK, if that is true. Wink Here is where I found the info https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-sims-4/achievement/142663-Legacy-Player.html, but it really doesn't have any more information about it. Disappointed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (2,487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Mura_Megami The trophy only says that you must play the same family for 10/26 generations. So long as you don't change families and stay with your original family that you started day one, you can move wherever you like.

I started my 26 gen family in Oasis Springs and stayed there unil I finished the "challenge" I was playing (10 Generations), but then after that my sim legacy family lived in San Myshuno, Windenburg, Sulani, and Glimmerbrook.

So don't be afraid to move them to another world, you just have to stay with the same family.

Message 3 of 5 (2,462 Views)

★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Thank you for looking into that for me 😊
Message 4 of 5 (2,433 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Okay thank goodness I was hoping I didn’t play like 5 generations for no reason. Thanks for the help
Message 5 of 5 (2,430 Views)