Re: Do my aged up Sims Die eventually?

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do my aged up Sims Die eventually?

★★★ Novice

Just curious if there’s death in the Sims Mobile like the rest of the Sims games because they’re so lifelike. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@sssunshinedustAs far as I know, retired sims don't die. They hang around a bit at the house until you make them leave. After that you'll see them around town for a while until they're gone for good. Eventually you won't even be able to call them back to your house for a visit--unless your new sims have a relationship with them.

Many people just never dismiss them from the household, though. You can even give them a "makeover" and change their clothes and change their hair color back from gray, but you can't get rid of the hunch they get in their back.

Though the Grim Reaper is not currently a character in the Sims Mobile, it's not outside the possibility that they'll add him to the lineup. We already have Bella Goth (though she's an NPC that ages out), the Landgraabs, and of course Wumples. I'm not as familiar with the other Sims games, does anyone else know if TSM has any other regular crossover characters?

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,024 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@sssunshinedustAs far as I know, retired sims don't die. They hang around a bit at the house until you make them leave. After that you'll see them around town for a while until they're gone for good. Eventually you won't even be able to call them back to your house for a visit--unless your new sims have a relationship with them.

Many people just never dismiss them from the household, though. You can even give them a "makeover" and change their clothes and change their hair color back from gray, but you can't get rid of the hunch they get in their back.

Though the Grim Reaper is not currently a character in the Sims Mobile, it's not outside the possibility that they'll add him to the lineup. We already have Bella Goth (though she's an NPC that ages out), the Landgraabs, and of course Wumples. I'm not as familiar with the other Sims games, does anyone else know if TSM has any other regular crossover characters?

Message 2 of 6 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@sssunshinedust Well, good news for us who loves HEA, our sims just retire here in TSM! p.s. Don't want Death in this Sims' world :-)

#HappyPlaying

Message 3 of 6 (995 Views)

★★★ Guide
@thecakeisaLIE82 I wanna try the new sims could call them. I missed that. Thanks for info
I really want not to dismissing but I need the heirlooms too.😭😭

Yhea I want to add, death is inevitable, but ain't showed. They leave the game after retired in some time. No Memorial service, burial, and ghost. Life is much more hard than sims. A slice of life I say. Literally only matter when it's a life.

Hope more PC like and beyond in the Mobile.

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Lmnmst
Message 4 of 6 (985 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you ☺️

Message 5 of 6 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fair enough 😌 Thanks 

Message 6 of 6 (946 Views)