Do events reappear

by shymaster666

Original Post

Do events reappear

★★★ Newbie

Do events come back or when there done there gone for good?  Example is like jobs or baby or roommate. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,174 Views)

Re: Do events reappear

★★★ Pro

The world of luxury event is a rerun. This is the third time they ran it. So I guess they do.

Message 2 of 14 (1,163 Views)

The Baby, Roommate Race, Wedding, Rooted in Style, Photography and Internet Icon quests all are redoable if you fail. When you finish them they won't come back in your game. 
Events like the current World of Luxury quest end and might come back in a while, it might not. As @givememore86 already mentioned it's the third time we're seeing it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 14 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 I have to ask you are you having problems staying on the network? There was a little patch today, and ever since then I keep on getting thrown off the network.

Message 4 of 14 (1,144 Views)

@givememore86 now you say it, yes I do get it too! I'll pass it on.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 14 (1,136 Views)

@Phantomlover1717 I have been kicked off more than usual since the update, too. Also, it seems like it takes longer to load the game, though I attributed that to a high number of players being active for the event. 

Message 6 of 14 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82 that really sounds like a good theory. That might be the case. 

Message 7 of 14 (1,103 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finished for the third time for lux event, have every item of every colour and 3 lux doors and windows but never gotten a pipe. I guess its have to be open with cash. Dont remind me for the fourth time when it comes around again. Waste of time. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,039 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@AliveInc It's my second lux event, but I've got the hookah during my first! Without using cash, just from an ordinary box. So I guess it's a small but real chance. Good luck, hope you get it eventually!
Message 9 of 14 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lucky you @simsville17 😊👍

This is my third attempt to get the hookah, but I still haven’t won it 😢. So you are not alone, @AliveInc 

I don’t think there’s any point in buying chests with real money. The chance of getting what you want in this type of event is still small. I think it’s better to spend hard cash on buying simcash or packs of clothings/furnitures/hairstyles you see when you buy them.

Message 10 of 14 (1,004 Views)