Do Grand Master Vampires give powers?

by abc788278036

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do Grand Master Vampires give powers?

★★★ Novice

The books for Vampire Lore say that if a more powerful vampire changes a sim into a vampire, they can gain their powers.  Is this true in actual game?  For example, my adult vampire had a daughter, she isn't a vampire and she wants him to transfer her into a vampire but he only is a 22 pointer.  I find that idea a little too kinky, I think changing is more of an intimate thing and her father is not a Grand Master so she isn't interested.  Now if a Grand Master bites her, will she actually take on some of that vampires powers like the book says or not?  I have transformed vampires in game but always use a Grand Master and I never noticed any powers given at all but why would the game say that if it's not happening in the actual game?

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do Grand Master Vampires give powers?

Champion (Retired)

Not all of the powers but some of the minor powers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Not all of the powers but some of the minor powers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's great, thank you so much for your help.  Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)