Divorcing an elder

by ox_Paintball_xo

Original Post

Divorcing an elder

★★★ Novice

Hi!

just want to share with you guys what i noticed after playing for almost a year in TSM. 

if your sims are married, and one of the couple was asked to retire, you turn them into an elderly first before you divorce the sim. What will happen is that the elder will immediately leave the house, but you will still see them in the map. 

so, what I do is, before I retire then divorce the sim, I dress them up from Izzy's clothing. It makes them stand out from other NPCs. 

after divorce, I just make over the sim to change its hair from silver to any color I desire. 

--- hope this is not illegal ---

-- i dont know if there is already a discussion about this --

- im to excited to post this discovery of mine that is why i did not bother to check anymore -

Jarbli

xo_Paintball_ox

Message 1 of 2 (395 Views)

Re: Divorcing an elder

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this. Standard smile 

@ox_Paintball_xo wrote:

so, what I do is, before I retire then divorce the sim, I dress them up from Izzy's clothing. It makes them stand out from other NPCs.

That's such a pro tip!!! 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)