Dot.: Disobedient Sim

by EA_Kuba

Original Post

Disobedient Sim

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Sul sul! 😛
Recently, I have had a problem. Since I have the "Eco Life" expansion, my sims are disobedient. When I tell them to do something, the command is canceled and they play guitar / violin (which are not included in the equipment or elsewhere) or develop acting skills by the mirror.
I've already checked the settings and free will is turned off and I still don't know what's going on. Please help.
(I've already fixed the game, but the problem persists)

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

Dot.: Nieposłuszny Sim

Hero (Retired)
@muffineczeq

Unfortunately, these are all the effects of a working Plan voted by NPC sims. This generally happens when you have more than one family in different neighborhoods. This family you play less often starts to act like NPC sims managed by Plan.
To get rid of this, unfortunately, you have to start a new game and when you are in the process of choosing a world - before settling a sim on the lot - you have to enter the game options and disable the NPC voting.
By the way - this is a Polish forum and if you are Polish, change the language to Polish. Otherwise, your topic will be moved to the English-speaking AHQ forum.

Nie jestem pracownikiem EA
Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Dot.: Disobedient Sim

Community Manager

I have moved your question to English AHQ @muffineczeq Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)