Disable Autonomous Food Purchases

by PetSimmers

Original Post

Disable Autonomous Food Purchases

★★★★ Novice

Hello! So,this has been really annoying for the past few days.Everytime I would go to a bar,my sim would randomly buy tons of food and drinks even thought I didn't click on the interactions.I can't seem to find a way to disable autonomous interactions(not all interactions,just the ones where she would randomly buy food and drinks.) because I don't want her to keep randomly spending simoleons(I'm not using motherlode for the household).I have the Self-Configurable Autonomy Mod but I don't know what to search to disable the interaction.I tried to disable a few things,but my sim still kept purchasing food and drinks from the bartender,bars,but also her own kitchen.So I'm trying to find a solution for the kitchen interaction to buy food & drinks(How to disable it),and for the bar.

Message 1 of 4 (777 Views)

Re: Disable Autonomous Food Purchases

Champion (Retired)

Remove the mentioned Mod to test if that is the cause. Also delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The mod isn't the problem.I installed that mod to test out if I can remove the autonomous food & drink purchase

Message 3 of 4 (718 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Test if other Mods or CC cause the issue.? Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (709 Views)