by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dine out booth chairs not working

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for vampires and spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In game
What happens when the bug occurs? Dine out booth chairs with tables. Only one sim can sit at it when there four slots are there
What do you expect to see? Fix so that all my sims can sit at a table in a restaurant
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Dine out booth chairs with table aren’t working. Only one sim can sit at 4 person table. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dine out booth chairs not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Emz19Mc Which table/booth did you use ? Did you use moveObjects in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,255 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Emz19Mc do you have them against a wall ? Can you post a picture of your setup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I can’t take a picture but yes they’re up against the wall, I can understand sims not being able to scoot into the inside but two sims can’t even sit on the outside opposite each other ? 

Message 3 of 7 (2,291 Views)

Hero
@Emz19Mc IIRC, scooting def isn't a thing for booth and you need to leave them open on both sides and I think you can't snap two booth to a table opposite of each other ? Are both boothes snapped for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! Okay that’s good to know about against the wall but yes I find that strange the way two can’t sit opposite. They’re snapped yes. 

Message 5 of 7 (2,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Emz19Mc Which table/booth did you use ? Did you use moveObjects in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (2,256 Views)

Hero
@Emz19Mc Tagging to see my questions above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (2,184 Views)