Did not receive prize from last week’s sticker contest

by tapdeezy

Original Post

Did not receive prize from last week’s sticker contest

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version iOS 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003471561077
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I never received a prize from last week’s sticker contest, only a notification that this week’s contest had started. One of my sims had 36+ stickers and the other had at least 24 when the contest ended. I was waiting to retire the Sim with 36+ stickers until the contest was over. I contacted Customer Service and received the following response: We've reviewed your case and while this was an issue in the game in the past, as per recent reports this had been resolved.
What do you expect to see? Compensation for the missing fashion gems that I earned in last week’s sticker contest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback
‌I’ve attached a picture of my Sim with the option to retire - unfortunately I didn’t screenshot the number of stickers that I received last week.
Message 1 of 28 (2,163 Views)

Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

★★ Guide

I got a notice for the new sticker themes a minute ago, but haven’t received any gems for this past week. Is there a delay or is this a possible bug? Hoping the former 

Message 2 of 28 (2,187 Views)

EA Live QV Team

As you already thought @brief_candles there is a delay between the contest finishing and you receiving the results, the servers are calculating the results right now and it takes some time to do. You can start giving stickers in the new contest in the mean time while you wait for the results. Standard smile

Message 3 of 28 (2,175 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is it safe to retire sims during this time period? Or will I lose their stickers and thus their fashion gem rewards?

Message 4 of 28 (2,153 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Moved and merged all your posts into a new thread, as you all are wondering why you didn't get gems yet.

@sicariana, as long as you don't retire all your current Sims, you should still get your gems. However, the screen that shows how many stickers and gems each Sim got may not show the information for the Sims you retired. You should still get their gems.

-Mai
Message 5 of 28 (2,121 Views)

EA app Team
The sooner I post... Standard smile

Results are ready! You might need to restart your game if you are playing right now to receive yours Wink

Hope you got lots of stickers!
-Mai
Message 6 of 28 (2,111 Views)

★★ Guide

Ah. Thank you for taking the time to clarify @SimGuruMaaike

Message 7 of 28 (2,092 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I still haven’t received any of my gems from last week’s contest. I’ve restarted the game several times. Any other suggestions?
Message 8 of 28 (2,070 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't received any gems for last week's contest either.  I've restarted the game multiple times, as well as the device.  Have you had any luck yet, @tapdeezy?

Message 9 of 28 (2,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @tapdeezy @SirenSong74,

If you haven't received them yet when you read this message, please, answer this thread with your player ID: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fashion-Gems-Never-Received/m-p/6765454#M2894
There's a report in that thread from other players that didn't get the rewards either. Also, please, specify in your answer as well which week are you missing the rewards for, 16th to 23rd of April?

Thanks!

Message 10 of 28 (2,036 Views)