Re: Description contains a disallowed word

by MenaBuchner

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MenaBuchner Looks like we have a winner!

The 'guilty' word seems to be "Feb"  <Whaaaaat? Wink> . The following will save without the warning. Let me know if it works for you also. 

LoveMatch~ValentinesDay

Create 2 separate households, male & female Upload to the gallery by February 13th #NoCC Use Love Match MB #ValentinesDay #GalleryChallenge From other entries, select a partner for either 1 of your Sims (or pair both!) & make a Love Match. Post your household on Twitter (Tag me!) & the gallery (giving full credit to the creator of your partner!) on February 14th, stating why they make a good Love Match & let’s celebrate love this February!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 11 of 15 (403 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@SheriGR Thank you, Sheri, I appreciate you taking the time with this.
Omg, that just makes absolutely no sense to me. I started off with February written out in full, then abbreviated it, then added it as 02/13 and none of it worked.

This still brings me to my initial points.
If there is some way to highlight the offending word, it could have been fixed, and we move on.
That's actually the fix I want to see in the gallery.

I'm at work, so I'll test this out tonight, just for the sake as I've uploaded the household already & don't want to do it twice.

You're a star, Sheri! ⭐😘

Message 12 of 15 (380 Views)

Champion

@MenaBuchner Thank you for your kind words! 🥰 And yes, this was a great example of a 'term' that is not even on the radar for many people, so this makes it extra difficult to figure it out. Anyway, yes, something to highlight the term that's been flagged would help immensely! 🤔💡

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 13 of 15 (363 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just uploaded one where we're writing a murder mystery. Lots of stuff that could set if off. I tried all of your suggestions, removing names, everything. The word that flagged? Piranha. I took my spelling straight from google. That is an actual sim death in the game. Why can't we mention it? Below is the description I was finally allowed to upload. I put a space in the middle of the offending word. 

Please put something in that highlights the offending word. Great suggestion. 

Sheriff, when can I move my truck? It has to stay? The janitor just fixed it! I was lucky to get to the Muck Motel before she broke. I've got to get these fish to market before they spoil. I can't go? Okay... GET YOUR PUFFERFISH. FRESH PUFFERFISH! Where was I? The groundskeeper wanted some live pir anha. I was at the pool helping the fish adjust to their new home. #nocc #strangerville #werewolves #parenthood #GLovelysQCC77 #PlanetSims

Message 14 of 15 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 15 of 15 (240 Views)