Demolition feature

by dotmatrix_me

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Demolition feature

★★★★ Apprentice

It would be really cool to have an option to demolish entire lot instead of having to individually put everything away. Also an option to multi select putting stuff away. Also if putting stuff away not having the list pop back up after every individual item put back into storage. Though that last one might be fine if the others get implemented. 

Thanks for listening. 

Dotmatrix

Message 1 of 6 (545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Demolition feature

★★★ Pro
@dotmatrix_me you can take a room surround the items outside of the house and take off all of the yard items too. Certain items like basketball hoop might not work though, but it's pretty easy to pick that up and put into storage. You can clear up your whole house in less than 5 minutes, no matter how much clutter you have in it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@dotmatrix_me You can open build mode, then rooms and put a whole room with its contents in inventory.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes but things that aren't in rooms such as yard decor. Probably should have been more specific 

Message 3 of 6 (523 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dotmatrix_me you can take a room surround the items outside of the house and take off all of the yard items too. Certain items like basketball hoop might not work though, but it's pretty easy to pick that up and put into storage. You can clear up your whole house in less than 5 minutes, no matter how much clutter you have in it.
Message 4 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@givememore86 This might be the best tip I've heard all year.
Message 5 of 6 (495 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SimsMobileStar thank you
Message 6 of 6 (485 Views)