Deleting NPC from home.

by hevski67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting NPC from home.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is there any way to just delete NPC you have added to your home lot? Not just retiring then, just deleting them completely?

Message 1 of 5 (2,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleting NPC from home.

Hero
@hevski67 Adult NPCs can be removed from the household. Tap on the family portrait and choose the NPC you want to remove. There should be a button with the option to remove him/her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,765 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@hevski67 Adult NPCs can be removed from the household. Tap on the family portrait and choose the NPC you want to remove. There should be a button with the option to remove him/her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (2,766 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thanks! It worked, and now I feel bad, haha.
Message 3 of 5 (2,714 Views)

★ Guide

I have 7 kids and only 4 slots so my husband and I take 2. I don’t want to kick my kids out of my house. I have a mansion now and have plenty of room, but I wish there was a way to switch out players. Like switch one kid to an NPC and let another one have their turn for awhile without removing adult kid from the house. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,615 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@AmySupFan Maybe you can just imagine the "older" kids have moved out (retiring them but they will still be there in the house but elderly) OR permanently move them out so the younger kids become playable :-)

#HappySimming

Message 5 of 5 (2,550 Views)