Delete Aquitances/Friends??? Sims Mobile

by Valcore94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete Aquitances/Friends??? Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This issue is the reason I’ll most likely get over/delete the game soon as apposed to paying & playing daily...

My one and ONLY issue with this game so far, and it’s a big one, if that I can’t take off friends/aquintances that I may have accidentally interacted with via parties. I got a couple of annoying looking characters as friends I REALLY DO NOT WANT and it’s not like I can edit others looks so at least let me be rude and unfriend them of something but I’m locked in a friendship story with this ugly thing and it’s like...... This isn’t fun at all. It feels forced and sucks but when that gets fixed I’ll reward EA with some cash on me and my girls account for creating quality content. My thing is you guys create a game built around customization, yet I can’t get rid of friends?.... not trying to pile up 1k aquitances. I realize the hole was self dug but it would be nice if you put in accommodating features to allow defriending off contact list for customization and enjoyment purposes. Imagine there someone that brings up horrible memories from their physical similarities and I can’t take them off?... Every other time in the game there’s a way around that issue but not with “friends” in-game. It’s really the only reason I’m not liking the game at the moment. Please help...

Side note people complaining about stamina or not being able to delete your 2nd sim [Edited by EA_Mai: please, be respectful towards other players] EA needs to generate revenue and they give us multiple options to enjoy the game for completely free if necessary thank them.
Still though... I want to at least choose my friends... Fix it Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (37,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete Aquitances/Friends??? Sims Mobile

EA app Team
Hi Valcore94,

Sorry for the wait, and welcome to the forums!

If I understand correctly, we are talking about Sims added to your Sim's relationship panel, right?

If so, you are right, there's not an option to remove those Sims. However, they will appear in the relationships panel of only that Sim. Whenever you retire them, you can forget about the unwanted Sims.

I'll take your post as feedback, and let the studio know you would want to have an option to remove Sims from relationships panels.

Thanks for the feedback! Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (40,507 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi Valcore94,

Sorry for the wait, and welcome to the forums!

If I understand correctly, we are talking about Sims added to your Sim's relationship panel, right?

If so, you are right, there's not an option to remove those Sims. However, they will appear in the relationships panel of only that Sim. Whenever you retire them, you can forget about the unwanted Sims.

I'll take your post as feedback, and let the studio know you would want to have an option to remove Sims from relationships panels.

Thanks for the feedback! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 2 of 5 (40,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to be able to see all my friends and i want to be able to delete some of them because I  can't add anyone new.

Message 3 of 5 (33,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @TheRazorJr,

Are you talking about your friends list? If so, the limit is 50 friends but you can remove any of them.

To remove a friend, click on their name in the friends list, then open their profile and use the orange button to 'Remove friend'.

Once you make space you should be able to add new friends - enjoy your busy social life! ;D

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 4 of 5 (33,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  1. I agree! I would love to be able to remove my sims’ contacts as well as delete some relationship stories that I started and don’t want to finish... would be nice to be able to delete once you got to level 10 and then start a new story with the same sim as well! When I first started I accidentally did a friendship story with my husband and now I’m stuck with it. Wish I could do a romantic story! It’s been two years since this post but still hasn’t been updated. ): 
Message 5 of 5 (17,690 Views)