Debugs for content i dont own?

by darkshinymew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Debugs for content i dont own?

★★ Novice

Hello! I tweeted EAhelp and they told be to post here. I have the debugs for the ice ring and roller skating ring when I do not have seasons bought or installed. I cannot place them, but I want them off my game. How do I do that? The file size was to large for the attach file, but if it is allowed I will link an imgur image to the picture showing the problem.

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Debugs for content i dont own?

Champion (Retired)

Those were included in the patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (321 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

What do you mean by "I have the debugs"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On my game, the debug versions of the icerink and the roller skating rink are In my game. They are the untextured models of them, and because I do not have the seasons expansion pack I should not have them.

They say **DEBUG** as the title and the description.

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Those were included in the patch.

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)