Debug has never fully worked for me

by beckyfern92

Original Post

Debug has never fully worked for me

★★ Novice

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but debug has never fully worked for me. There's a small portion of the debug list that does come up when I put the cheat codes in, but it's extremely short compared to what I know it should be. It's always the same items, and happens regardless of CC.

Thanks,

Becky

Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)

Re: Debug has never fully worked for me

Champion

@beckyfern92 If you're having difficulties accessing the Debug/Hidden Objects, there are detailed directions for a couple of methods of access, plus links to a couple of video walk-throughs of the process at this link: https://sherigr.com/sims-4-cheats/hidden-objects-debug-objects/

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 5 (384 Views)

★ Guide
@SheriGR I've experienced the same will this method work on xbox also or isit just for pc?
Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

Champion

@helenajade863 As far as I know it works on console also. @PoptartJuniper, do you know this one?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@helenajade863 The link that @SheriGR Posted will work with these differences:

You type in the build cheat codes in the cheat window

Close the cheat box.

Then go to the search bar and bring up the type box, and just hit enter, applying a blank search. All the hidden and debug items will now appear. Scroll to the bottom of the window.

You can also apply the filter (press R2/Right Trigger). In the content section select "Unknown" 

There's also this thread on the console board covering cheats. FAQ - Sims 4 Console Cheats

Edit: 6/28/20 Corrected the original post. The link to Sheri's blog has correct info for console under Method #2. Added the optional "unknown" filter.

Message 5 of 5 (319 Views)