OLD: Dance instructor + Photography career quest

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Dance instructor + Photography career quest

★★★ Guide

I agree with you @ItsKatlyn99. Not bring prepared, can be a little stressful when the time is so very short. And this quest in particular is very challenging. Good luck!

Message 21 of 45 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 Hey, I’m catching up on the photography event now that I have some time. You posted earlier that step 8 is now complete 4 standard events. I wonder if game level impacts step 8. Earlier levels (maybe 6-9) don’t have the LlamaZoom truck, but I believe levels 10-14 do get the truck. Not sure on the levels though. 

My level 14 account has a LlamaZoom for step 8, not 4 standard events. 

C874E368-9D7A-4644-87C1-EE1F9607F28F.jpeg

Message 22 of 45 (1,251 Views)

[ Edited ]

Oh jeez @simmerdownMAL they do know how to make it complicated don't they Large smile.
Added that one in as well. Thanks for the heads up! I started right at level 6, so I should be getting all for low level tasks. 

Added the new info in to the walkthrough!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 45 (1,242 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh my! I am level 50, and had completed all the careers, hobbies and stories, except for one - photographer career. For a minute or two I was delighted to finally get it through a quest... Oh no, it's only for levels 6-14. Sad. Curious, if there will be another quest for photography career for higher levels...

Message 24 of 45 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well look what decided to show up! The dance career!

My level 14 account started the photography quest this morning, reached level 15 this evening, and got the dance instructor quest. Unfortunately the timer was the same as the photography career, so I’m already about 12 hours behind on the clock. 

D5CB0138-A406-4E18-9247-6228EAFFAA11.jpeg

Message 25 of 45 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Pro

@simmerdownMAL let me be the first one to LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 that is hysterical.

Message 26 of 45 (1,194 Views)

Hero

Sweet 15! Party hat @simmerdownMAL :eahigh_file: with lots of LZ!

This is going to be a hectic weekend for you. I hope you have four Sims and lots of cupcakes.

Good luck!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 27 of 45 (1,168 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat LMAO! 😂

No, my baby account only has two sims, as I expect most level 15/16 accounts would, and neither sim has a good upbringing trait. I found out this morning that the heirloom store opens up at level 16, so I couldn’t even retire a sim until then.

I’m not convinced managing two quests at a low level is even possible. Luckily, the LlamaZooms are super easy. The LZ I had on that account last night required one cold shower and three short shifts! 🤣 Wouldn’t that be a nice change for our level 50 accounts?!
Message 28 of 45 (1,136 Views)

Wow! I'm feeling a little jealous, are the rewards for the LZ the same or less than we get @simmerdownMAL?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 29 of 45 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KatlaStorm  ha scritto:

I agree with you @ItsKatlyn99. Not bring prepared, can be a little stressful when the time is so very short. And this quest in particular is very challenging. Good luck!

Good luck to you too! We will need it Frown

Message 30 of 45 (1,125 Views)