Re: Dance instructor + Photography career quest

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I really hope they get rid of llama zoom soon. Most people can’t stand it. 

Message 11 of 45 (1,368 Views)

Hero

Dance instructor quest was available in my game at 10 a.m. local time (UTC +2). 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 45 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat I’m pretty sure that quests have always started at 10am local time. It’s the live events with currencies (duckies, ribbons, roses, etc), that started at 10am PST. I believe the announcement had a typo or there was miscommunication because these aren’t live events.
Message 13 of 45 (1,322 Views)

The Game Changers didn't get the right information on when it would start, for some, it started at 9 AM for other 10 AM.
It's confusing for all of us, hopefully, this will get better in the future seeing the Firemonkeys just took over. Fingers crossed 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 45 (1,313 Views)

★★★★ Guide
For some reason, I thought that low level accounts (6-14) would be able to do both the photography quest and the first dance quest. That doesn’t appear to be the case. My level 14 alt account only got photography quest, which is fine, but I thought I’d be able to add both careers to that account.
Message 15 of 45 (1,290 Views)

It seems to be just one. Also playing through the Photography quest at the moment, waiting for step 11 to be done. Clock
If you have any info I could add let me know @simmerdownMAL!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 45 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Guide

It looks like the clothes you get in the two dancing career quests are the same. Are they?

I think the time you get to finish these quests are too short. Luckily, it seems I already have the dance instructor and the athletic trait, so... but... you know...

Message 17 of 45 (1,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717  ha scritto:

The Dance instructor advanced career quest

Click to enlarge:

DanceinstructorAdvanced.jpg

Also available on my website: https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/dance-instructor-advanced-quest/

Now I would kindly like to know, how can a person like me, who changed generation just a few days ago, do the point number 11. without having (obviously) ongoing relationship.

I would waste too much time bringing a relationship to the level where I unlock long event LOL 

Frown

Message 18 of 45 (1,256 Views)

★★★ Guide

But thank you, @Phantomlover1717  for posting the walkthroughs. They are very, very helpful! Do you think you can persuade the company to give us a hint about upcomming events a couple of days in advance? It would be so nice to be prepared 😅

Message 19 of 45 (1,255 Views)

Yeah @ItsKatlyn99 that would require you to do magic, it's hard doing these quests. Currently doing the Photography one and it takes forever to get stuff done! Have a low level, no bathroom stuff that can help me get through it, just time and a lot of patience. 

@KatlaStorm no problem, I would love to have information a little earlier than we get it right now. With the new studio who knows what will happen.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 20 of 45 (1,236 Views)