Re: Dance Instructor Quest Round Two - Walkthrough Guide

by GrettaInTheSun

Original Post

Dance Instructor Quest Round Two - Walkthrough Guide

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Here’s the walkthrough. 

Feel free to check out the group linked in the photo if you’d like to get these first!

The Llama Zoom Tokens covering a couple steps are just coving Llama Zoom steps, some with two rounds of LZ Tasks. 

Courtesy of The Sims Mobile Community:

30B1924C-4171-4DDF-B272-1DFC0B7B8FB9.jpeg

Message 1 of 7 (1,712 Views)

Re: Dance Instructor Quest Round Two

★ Guide
Thanks so much. But why 2 lismazooms? Seems a bit much right? I've done a few quest that take days but never seen 2 lismazoom have to be done on one part. That sucks. But thanks again
Message 2 of 7 (1,700 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Quick Update to the Walkthrough Guide:

Step 20 for those who do have the dance career already, is actually TWO Long 8 hour Special Events, not one. 

I don’t know if this holds true for those who don’t already have the dance career, on their step 19. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,581 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Everyone: LlamaZoom tasks are awful we hate doing them. 

EA: okay do a bunch in a row then!!

This is the first quest I have walked away from. LZ is utterly pointless and completely not fun to do. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,565 Views)

★ Apprentice
I also had to do 2 of them for step 19. Luckily, I got to the last step with 1 day left.
Message 5 of 7 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I didn't have the career unlocked before this event, and got to the very last task thinking I would only have to do one Sequined Dreams to finish... turns out, I have 1.5 hours left, and it requires TWO Sequined Dreams to finish. This was so misleading, 4 hours on cooldown for the task since I finished one already, and no way for me to finish the second without spending premium currency. I was hoping that this walkthrough would have been accurate, but it isn't. Very disappointed and makes me not want to bother completing any other events since I already put so much effort into this one for nothing...

Message 6 of 7 (1,402 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@adgentqt I apologize. As soon as I learned that the last step was two 8 hour events, I posted an update here with what I knew. I don’t work for EA, I was sharing this from The Sims Mobile Community where other players help contribute to these guides when the events are released in their time zones. When the players in the community noticed the double 8 hour on the last step, they shared it right away, as did I. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,357 Views)