Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

★★★★ Expert

I just did the 1st llamazoom in the quest - 2 Long, 3 Standard, 6 quick.  You have got to be kidding me.  I have never had a llamazoom this time intensive.  

Message 21 of 56 (809 Views)

Yeah but so you ever need all 8h for a llamazoom? I never do. I've never had an issue finishing a special quest with a day to spare  I'm sure I'll make this one happen 

Message 22 of 56 (880 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@DankMemeSquad123  I agree.  It won't be a problem to finish the quest.  I just was shocked at the llamazoom - I've never had one with 2 long sessions before.  LOL

Message 23 of 56 (874 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's nice to get a new career but the quest is dumb & annoying & boring cause u have to do the same task over & over again.

Question

Seems I bought that dance heirloom pack. Do I still need to complete this quest?

I don't wanna miss out on nothing!

Message 24 of 56 (859 Views)

★★ Guide

How many sims have you guys got going in this quest?

My 3 last time finished with a day to spare and im wondering if the added lamazoom tasks are going to be a problem as im heading for the first one tomorrow.

Message 25 of 56 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

I just did the 1st llamazoom in the quest - 2 Long, 3 Standard, 6 quick.  You have got to be kidding me.  I have never had a llamazoom this time intensive.  

You are lucky, I've had some that were even longer.

Message 26 of 56 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tiffany562411 wrote:

It's nice to get a new career but the quest is dumb & annoying & boring cause u have to do the same task over & over again.

Question

Seems I bought that dance heirloom pack. Do I still need to complete this quest?

I don't wanna miss out on nothing!

You do not.  You have everything (and more) that comes with finishing the stupid quest.

Message 27 of 56 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@charlycheez wrote:

How many sims have you guys got going in this quest?

My 3 last time finished with a day to spare and im wondering if the added lamazoom tasks are going to be a problem as im heading for the first one tomorrow.

It might be a problem.  You will have to be very careful and smart about it.  Plan so you start 1 long and 3 standard tasks in a single subject (Career/hobby/relationship) that is set to finish just about the time that your LZ starts.  (Note that you might have to burn one of your standard tasked sims if both the long and standard task tracks for your LZ have trivial actions in front of the actual tasks.  Usually only one of the two is blocked at the start, but I have had instances when both long and standard were blocked by trivial actions so I needed a free sim to clear the trivial action out of the way.). Once done with LZ tasks, restart your long task immediately and dob't clear it until you are ready to LZ again.  With another sim use your energy, bed, toilet, bath and shower (and cupcakes) to help you finish the 8 hour task as quickly as possible.  Remember to restart your standard tasks so that they will finish at the same time as the long task and the same time the LZ is ready to restart.

Message 28 of 56 (819 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you still want the apparel after finishing the quest you’re going to need $450 Simcash. For those debating on purchasing the career pack ($9.99 USD) vs doing the event - who might want the apparel, this is just a friendly FYI. 

If I could buy the apparel with cupcakes, I might bite. Then again, I’m likely to end up buying the pieces individually if they’re offered as singles in CAS, and end up spending more in the long run. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Luckily, there’s still 10 days to decide. 

Message 29 of 56 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DankMemeSquad123 wrote:

Yeah but so you ever need all 8h for a llamazoom? I never do. I've never had an issue finishing a special quest with a day to spare  I'm sure I'll make this one happen 

I literally had only a few minutes to spare on my last llamazoom set thanks to the mix of tasks. So yes some people do need the 8 hrs for one reason or another - people who can’t be glued to their device for a realistic example. I’m glad you have never had an issue. Best of luck with this one too!

Message 30 of 56 (749 Views)